Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Congratulations To Npower Beneficiaries - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Congratulations To Npower Beneficiaries (2194 Views)

What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? / Npower: How To Get To Npower Customer Service Agent Quickly / Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations To Npower Beneficiaries by oluemmakay(m): 7:19am On Jun 02, 2020
The Npower Beneficiaries received their stipend early this month and it's the first time the Minister of Disaster will be paying this early.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Npower Beneficiaries by SocialJustice: 7:53am On Jun 02, 2020
You all will soon be relieved so she's trying to make everyone happy before the end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Npower Beneficiaries by Gkemz: 9:45am On Jun 02, 2020
There's no smoke without fire. If there's anyone to relieve of her duty, it should be the incompetent minister for disaster who's a disaster and monumental failure.

cc: npowerng

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Npower Beneficiaries by asanwafo: 9:52am On Jun 02, 2020
Gkemz:
There's no smoke without fire. If there's anyone to relieve of her duty, it should be the incompetent minister for disaster who's a disaster and monumental failure.

cc: npowerng
To u, saying this will get the minister angry and probably put an end to the programme. Why are u pained that some sort of social security are paid to some Nigerians? Frustrated fool like u

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Npower Beneficiaries by Meteng: 11:24am On Jun 02, 2020
SocialJustice:
You all will soon be relieved so she's trying to make everyone happy before the end.
grin
Re: Congratulations To Npower Beneficiaries by Greatzeus(m): 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
Where are the Npower beneficiaries,we won't see them now oh,as pepper don rest grin

4 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Npower Beneficiaries by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
undecided

So, them don't pay these people abi?

Time to collect payment on the money I lent these people, not a single one of them contacted me to pay back.

Tomorrow will be a very busy day
Re: Congratulations To Npower Beneficiaries by oluemmakay(m): 9:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
SpecialAgent:
undecided

So, them don't pay these people abi?

Time to collect payment on the money I lent these people, not a single one of them contacted me to pay back.

Tomorrow will be a very busy day

Oga take am easy na.
Use the money you borrowed Dem as giveaway. As per philanthropist level
Re: Congratulations To Npower Beneficiaries by Equal2DeTask(m): 11:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
asanwafo:
To u, saying this will get the minister angry and probably put an end to the programme. Why are u pained that some sort of social security are paid to some Nigerians? Frustrated fool like u

Make my words.... Beneficiaries will keep on earning till next year
Re: Congratulations To Npower Beneficiaries by phemmyfour: 7:03am On Jun 03, 2020
oluemmakay:
The Npower Beneficiaries received their stipend early this month and it's the first time the Minister of Disaster will be paying this early.
You have less than a year to go. She's giving you guys the last supper, that's why its coming early

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Npower Beneficiaries by chaiks: 10:54am On Jun 03, 2020
phemmyfour:
You have less than a year to go. She's giving you guys the last supper, that's why its coming early
I suspected that. However, I received an email from fmardpace to apply as a numerator. Whats d meaning of it and did anyone receive similar email?
Re: Congratulations To Npower Beneficiaries by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 03, 2020
oluemmakay:

Oga take am easy na.
Use the money you borrowed Dem as giveaway. As per philanthropist level

One of my main hustle is to make people who refused to pay money pay, it could be loan, rent or fraud. So if I do what you say, it will damage my reputation. Let them honour the agreement first, then I might decide to let it pass.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Was Invited For Job Assessment By Dangote Industries (online) / Lng 2.2 With Connection Or 2.1 On Merit? / Uac Calling For Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.