Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,164 members, 7,845,831 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Dear Ladies... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dear Ladies... (160 Views)

Dear Job Seekers, Do Not Apply To Creatrix Empire International Limited / "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Woman Leaves Disturbing Note On Facebook / Escape story of a Nairalander ( A very dear friend) from Kidnappers' den (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Ladies... by Perfectbeing(m): 8:35am On Jun 02, 2020
Teaching you to protect yourself from harm's way
In my opinion is not in anyone way enabling rape

There are monsters out there in reality. This has nothing to do with being male.
My message is not to those who have been victims but to those who have never been a victim.
While we are clamoring for the things that ought to be, let's not forget the things that are.
There are monsters out there.
So please take every measure to protect your self
Don't be Unwise

If you like call me an enabler na you Sabi

Please I'm not in anyway blaming victims of rape o.
Same way I've never blamed victims of Human sacrifice, Poison, Robbery, Kidnap etc.

Making statements like
"Don't teach girls to not walk alone at night instead teach guys not to rape" is the same thing as saying
" Don't teach people how to lock their doors and windows at night instead teach armed robbers not to rob"

#Be Wise
#Protect Yourself#Be your first Security after God. Stay safe
Re: Dear Ladies... by Vyzz: 8:40am On Jun 02, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

Protests Around The World Mark Solidarity With Black Community / The Matter / Minneapolis Council Agrees To Replace Police With Community Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.