Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Iceprince Angered At Oleku Video Leak, Says The Official Video Comes Out Next We - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iceprince Angered At Oleku Video Leak, Says The Official Video Comes Out Next We (737 Views)

Oleku!!! Ice Prince Shares Bedroom Picture With Secret Lover / Tiwa Savage & Her Dancers Rocks The Oleku Style / Ice Prince Stole My Song Oleku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iceprince Angered At Oleku Video Leak, Says The Official Video Comes Out Next We by naijarazzi: 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2011
Its quite obvious that iceprince and other chocolate city crew were not happy at the leaked oleku video. Ceo of chocolate city, audu maikori and iceprince took to twitter to tell the world that the video is not the official one. Its also on the chocolate city facebook page, as they informed that the official video will be released next week. He also appreciated tweets directed at him commending the leaked video. I arranged some couple of iceprince tweets, where he reacted at the leaked video below.
'Been doing a recording with Mtvbase allday and I just got out to realise people are watching oleku vid. , Read my next tweet. Apparently there was a leak somewhere. That is the first cut my director submitted and me and my label were not exactly happy with it so he had to take it back to the lab, read full story on http://..com

(1) (Reply)

Mr Ibu, P-square, Dbanj & Bracket Are Red-hot In Maputo / PHOTO: Celebrating 86 Years Of Happy Married-life. / Lynxxx Threatens Legal Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.