Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,574 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Side By Side Photo Op Of Trump And Hitler. Notice Anything? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Side By Side Photo Op Of Trump And Hitler. Notice Anything? (1056 Views)

Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) / Wondering Why Napoleon and Hitler did not Invade The United Kingdom / President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Side By Side Photo Op Of Trump And Hitler. Notice Anything? by Obrigardo: 9:59am On Jun 02, 2020
Can you spot the difference?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side By Side Photo Op Of Trump And Hitler. Notice Anything? by Vyzz: 10:01am On Jun 02, 2020
Yes One is north American The other is European

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side By Side Photo Op Of Trump And Hitler. Notice Anything? by Vyzz: 10:02am On Jun 02, 2020
One is on suit Well the other isn't

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side By Side Photo Op Of Trump And Hitler. Notice Anything? by Vyzz: 10:02am On Jun 02, 2020
One is coloured The other is black and white

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Side By Side Photo Op Of Trump And Hitler. Notice Anything? by Vyzz: 10:03am On Jun 02, 2020
There is a tree at the back of Donald None at Hitler

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Side By Side Photo Op Of Trump And Hitler. Notice Anything? by budaatum: 10:04am On Jun 02, 2020
One walks beside others, while the other walks boldly alone.

And note, I'm no Trump fan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side By Side Photo Op Of Trump And Hitler. Notice Anything? by MikeBetty(m): 10:18am On Jun 02, 2020
Obrigardo:
Make No Sense. Buhari Nodey Inspect Parade? Absolutely Make No Meaning.
Re: Side By Side Photo Op Of Trump And Hitler. Notice Anything? by budaatum: 10:28am On Jun 02, 2020
MikeBetty:
I don't think this is a 'pass' answer.

Resit please. You failed!
Re: Side By Side Photo Op Of Trump And Hitler. Notice Anything? by Originality007: 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
Obrigardo:
[/s]

stop looting and get a life
Re: Side By Side Photo Op Of Trump And Hitler. Notice Anything? by sunboy(m): 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
MikeBetty:

That’s not a parade that’s the secret police in riot gear protecting the White House from the protesters.
Re: Side By Side Photo Op Of Trump And Hitler. Notice Anything? by budaatum: 4:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
Originality007:
[s][/s]

As you should clearly see, responders are educating op and thereby helping op get a life.

And you too should help op get a life by educating op please instead of feeding op for a day.
Re: Side By Side Photo Op Of Trump And Hitler. Notice Anything? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
one has shadow, the other doesn't

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Side By Side Photo Op Of Trump And Hitler. Notice Anything? by Abbeybailey(m): 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
Originality007:
[s][/s]

Nazi loving coon from the village.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Side By Side Photo Op Of Trump And Hitler. Notice Anything? by Abbeybailey(m): 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
Trump is Hitler lite. Thank God we Americans are not scared of him because we are raised to challenge and critique our leaders and that's what makes America a great country unlike some 3rd world countries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side By Side Photo Op Of Trump And Hitler. Notice Anything? by Originality007: 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Nazi loving coon from the village.

grin I have nothing to do with Nazi, am just allergic to frustrated fellows like you. I will advice u not to dont burn all ur angers now cos U still have another extra 4yrs to go, Trump is winning again, so save ur anger
Re: Side By Side Photo Op Of Trump And Hitler. Notice Anything? by Originality007: 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Trump is Hitler lite. Thank God we Americans are not scared of him because we are raised to challenge and critique our leaders and that's what makes America a great country unlike some 3rd world countries.

Go and stand against him in White House, stop looting and burning another man's shop.
Re: Side By Side Photo Op Of Trump And Hitler. Notice Anything? by dnawah(m): 10:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
Obrigardo:
one is respected the other one is not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side By Side Photo Op Of Trump And Hitler. Notice Anything? by Abbeybailey(m): 10:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
Originality007:

Go and stand against him in White House, stop looting and burning another man's shop.
I don't live in DC. It's you that lick his fat Orange a@s that can't get a Visa because he thinks of you and your fellow coons as a subhuman species out of the African Jungle.

2 Likes

Re: Side By Side Photo Op Of Trump And Hitler. Notice Anything? by Abbeybailey(m): 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
Originality007:

grin I have nothing to do with Nazi, am just allergic to frustrated fellows like you. I will advice u not to dont burn all ur angers now cos U still have another extra 4yrs to go, Trump is winning again, so save ur anger
Only if you can get a Visa to US, but I know on your best day, you can't. So keep your idiocy to your unlit cave.

1 Like

Re: Side By Side Photo Op Of Trump And Hitler. Notice Anything? by Originality007: 8:28am On Jun 03, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Only if you can get a Visa to US, but I know on your best day, you can't. So keep your idiocy to your unlit cave.

grin . Pls Just stop looting and burning
Re: Side By Side Photo Op Of Trump And Hitler. Notice Anything? by Abbeybailey(m): 10:11am On Jun 03, 2020
Originality007:

grin . Pls Just stop looting and burning
Stop kissing the smelly a@s of the morbidly obese pig Trump.
Re: Side By Side Photo Op Of Trump And Hitler. Notice Anything? by Originality007: 10:39am On Jun 03, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Stop kissing the smelly a@s of the morbidly obese pig Trump.

But if Trump calls u a Monkey now, u will tag him a racist.

U guys are embarrassing Floyd George, with ur looting and burning. Carry ur brain along while protesting grin
Re: Side By Side Photo Op Of Trump And Hitler. Notice Anything? by Obrigardo: 9:40pm On Jan 15
Are you seeing the similarities now? I guess you are not making fun again, right, right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Side By Side Photo Op Of Trump And Hitler. Notice Anything? by Swiftgrp: 1:28am On Jan 16
Obrigardo:
Re: Side By Side Photo Op Of Trump And Hitler. Notice Anything? by Swiftgrp: 1:28am On Jan 16
Obrigardo:
Are you seeing the similarities now? I guess you are not making fun again, right, right?

(1) (Reply)

Russia ‘accidentally Reveals’ 10,000 Of Its Soldiers Have Been Killed / French Reporter Returning From Ukraine "Americans Are Directly In Charge Of The / A Pig With Two Heads Born In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.