Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

Aerial And Birdview Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aerial And Birdview Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria (5181 Views)

Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. / Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana / 2018/2019 Admission! Admission!! Institute Of Maritime & Safety,nigeria (imasan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial And Birdview Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria by fashrola(m): 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
tuwayz:
Fine school

How much is the school fees please

Tuition Fee is free - Already paid by the FG

what you pay is Accommodation, Feeding, Uniform, Regimental fees

Just Budget 200k

1 Like

Re: Aerial And Birdview Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria by fashrola(m): 1:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
IgiveFreebies:

The beauty and serenity of that environment cannot be captured in those blurry images of the OP. The only school that does not go on strike and negative cultism and cult matters.

After years of neglect it's being revived again by the new Rector Rtd. Commodore Effedua. If That man handle Nigeria eh, we'll be like a first world country in his first tenure

Thanks for the explanation... The beauty of the School cannot be determined by the blurry pictures i uploaded.....
Re: Aerial And Birdview Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria by fashrola(m): 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
The pictures did not do any good to this school.

I swear down.... I culled the pictures online and i couldnt get any HD pictures..........
Re: Aerial And Birdview Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria by checkmatez: 6:20am On Nov 15, 2020
fashrola:
Picture 1: Main Gate 1
Picture 2: Main Gate 2 (Houses State of the art Security Surveillance System with drone piloting console)
Picture 3: Mosque on the left and Another Boys hostel undergoing Renovation
Picture 4: PGD Class Block
Please send me that oil and gas test questions on the ncmdb thread via email... .... thanks
Re: Aerial And Birdview Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria by KINGJAJA888(m): 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
fashrola:

I swear down.... I culled the pictures online and i couldnt get any HD pictures..........

Please is Nigerian Maritime University same as maritime academy of nigeria ?
Re: Aerial And Birdview Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria by Ofemmanu1: 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2023
IgiveFreebies:
First semester is 150k, then 52k, 52k and 66k for ND The same for HND
Can HND grad join?
Re: Aerial And Birdview Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria by Ofemmanu1: 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2023
fashrola:

Tuition Fee is free - Already paid by the FG
what you pay is Accommodation, Feeding, Uniform, Regimental fees
Just Budget 200k
Can HND grad join?
Re: Aerial And Birdview Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria by Godsownfc(m): 3:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
Wow..I have a friend who attends this school.
Re: Aerial And Birdview Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria by nesphil(m): 12:48am On Mar 28, 2023
This is my Alma mata.
...it is rewarding to master the sea trade!

fashrola:
The Maritime Academy of Nigeria is a federal owned educational institute in Oron, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria. Originally called the Nautical College of Nigeria, it was established in 1979 to educate and train shipboard officers, ratings and shore-based management personnel. The first batch of cadets graduated in 1983. In 1988 the college's mandate was expanded to training all levels and categories of personnel for all facets of the Nigerian maritime industry. By the end of 2008, the academy had trained about 4,300 Nigerian Merchant Navy officers and more than 65,000 other workers in marine operations. The academy has an active alumni association, helping members to keep in touch and assist each other, as well as promoting improvements to standards for cadet training

[url]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maritime_Academy_of_Nigeria#:~:text=The%20Maritime%20Academy%20of%20Nigeria,of%20cadets%20graduated%20in%201983.
[/url]

The Maritime Academy of Nigeria is Nigeria's premier maritime institution, charged with the responsibility of training all Level of manpower to man Merchant Navy Ships, Ports, Maritime Engineering Workshops, Pilotage, Shipyards and other Marine related industries.

The Academy is listed in the International Maritime Organization's White list of countries that have fully complied with the STCW 1978 Convention, as amended in 2010..

The Academy has Three Schools Namely School of Marine Engineering, School of Maritime Studies and School of Nautical Studies, the Academy also has specialized Centers, Library/Resource Center and Academic Departments. In addition, the Academy has a Rectorate, Registry, Bursary, Legal Department, ICT Center, Works and Services, Health Services and Research and Statistics Department to support the academics. To take care of cadet's welfare, instill discipline and impart regimental training, the Academy has a Regimental Unit man by a serving Nigeria Naval Officers and ratings and supported by the Cadets Executives .

Picture 1: Aerial view (1. New Library 2. Auditorium 3. Administrative Block 4. Newly Constructed Class block and road network under construction)
Picture 2: Auditorium
Picture 3: New Library
Picture 4: Auditorium and New Library

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uniport Hostel List / LAUTECH 2012/2013 Post Utme / Pictures Of Kaduna State University, KASU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.