Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Man Vows Not To Pay For Food After Eating At A Restaurant (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Vows Not To Pay For Food After Eating At A Restaurant (video) (454 Views)

Zubby Michael Spends ₦8.5 Million At A Restaurant In Lagos / Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up / Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Vows Not To Pay For Food After Eating At A Restaurant (video) by NaijaGist4u: 11:24am On Jun 02, 2020
A video which is making rounds on social media has shown the moment a man swore not to pay for food after eating at a restaurant.

Video Player is loading.This is a modal window.The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.

The man got into an argument with the waiter at the restaurant over the fish which was served to him.

According to the guy, the fish was not prepared that same day and for that reason he swore not to pay for the food.

See the Video

http://legitnewsflash..com/

1 Share

Re: Man Vows Not To Pay For Food After Eating At A Restaurant (video) by EzzyCarter: 11:25am On Jun 02, 2020
Why do I have this feeling baba wants to use scope to eat free food ? grin

1 Like

Re: Man Vows Not To Pay For Food After Eating At A Restaurant (video) by Tallesty1(m): 11:30am On Jun 02, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Why do I have this feeling baba wants to use scope to eat free food ? grin
My thoughts exactly otherwise he would have rejected the food..
Re: Man Vows Not To Pay For Food After Eating At A Restaurant (video) by THUNDER4real(m): 11:49am On Jun 02, 2020
By the time they land him Slap, he will see stars. He won't even know when he will pay....
Re: Man Vows Not To Pay For Food After Eating At A Restaurant (video) by LegendaryLover(m): 11:59am On Jun 02, 2020
except i'm not seeing it properly, is that not a macbook and an android phone on his table? i don't think he lacks finance to pay, but truly PISSED OFF about the food.
For example, i rarely eat out as i love home-made meals by wifey. But early this year when i used a particular hotel restaurant, i was served a meal that i know wasn't well made & i was unhappy about it... well, i take my meals serious. But to avoid embarrassment, unlike in this case, i just paid & promised myself never to eat there till i check out.
So this man may be truly angry, has the means to pay, but wants to punish them alittle as he has the mind for it.
However, the eatery manager should just seize his laptop & phone until he pays up.
Re: Man Vows Not To Pay For Food After Eating At A Restaurant (video) by Onyi22(f): 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Vows Not To Pay For Food After Eating At A Restaurant (video) by Vyzz: 12:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

Paul And Jude Okoye React To N27bn Budgeted For National Assembly Renovation / Top 10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth 2020 / Kemi Olunloyo Fight Dirty, Drag Police Officers For Calling Her Drug Dealer. VID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.