Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

The 8th Commandment And Micah 6:9-16 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The 8th Commandment And Micah 6:9-16 (158 Views)

The Fourth Commandment: The Sabbath. / Jesus' Commandment To Love Our Neighbors, Even Our Enemies / This Is The Commandment For Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 8th Commandment And Micah 6:9-16 by elated177: 11:33am On Jun 02, 2020
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Deut 5:19 You shall not steal.

Micah 6:9-16 Listen! The Lord is calling to the city— and to fear your name is wisdom—
“Heed the rod and the One who appointed it.
Am I still to forget your ill-gotten treasures, you wicked house, and the short ephah, which is accursed? Shall I acquit someone with dishonest scales, with a bag of false weights? Your rich people are violent; your inhabitants are liars and their tongues speak deceitfully. Therefore, I have begun to destroy you, to ruin you because of your sins. You will eat but not be satisfied; your stomach will still be empty. You will store up but save nothing, because what you save I will give to the sword. You will plant but not harvest; you will press olives but not use the oil, you will crush grapes but not drink the wine. You have observed the statutes of Omri and all the practices of Ahab’s house; you have followed their traditions. Therefore I will give you over to ruin and your people to derision; you will bear the scorn of the nations."

Do not steal, the 8th Commandment of YHVH has said. You steal when you use incorrect weights, scales and cups to measure or sell. Whoever does such is a thief.

Consider the warning in: Micah 6 : 9 to 16. These practices are abominations before our Father in heaven.

When one confronts those who engage in these wicked acts, they are quick to say that they're looking for money to feed their children. At whose expense? May they never escape the judgment of YHVH.

Avoid corrupt ways. Do not loot the people’s resources. Why bring yourself and your household under YHVH’s curse?

Heaven and earth will continue to curse those who engage in such acts of wickedness and injustice unless they repent.

Actions have consequences. If you engage in any of these wicked acts, turn away from it and repent. The Sword of Judgment of YHVH Almighty will not know mercy when it descends upon you - if you refuse to heed his warning.

Exodus 23:7 Have nothing to do with a false charge and do not put an innocent or honest person to death, for I will not acquit the guilty.

I am just a messenger of YHVH Almighty.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: The 8th Commandment And Micah 6:9-16 by elated177: 9:29am On Jun 20, 2020
Deuteronomy 11:

18 Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. 19 Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. 20 Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates.

(1) (Reply)

Adedoyin Cautions Govt Against Reopening Schools&religious Centres / Am I Enough? / Protection! Protectection! Protection! Do You Really Need Protection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.