Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,440 members, 7,836,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Is M.i. The Best Rapper Alive ? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is M.i. The Best Rapper Alive ? (532 Views)

How Tall Is M.i? For Those Who Has Met Him In Real Life / Eminem Wins Best Rapper Alive / Lilwayne Makes History Today (Best Rapper Alive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is M.i. The Best Rapper Alive ? by GbeduN: 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2011
I ask this question because we need to understand the talents that lie within our country and not underestimate the level to which it is unique in the world. After listening to M.I.'s album for the 1000th time from beginning to end i am ready to give him the throne and crown to go with it. I have never been one to just hand another person such an esteemed accolade but to tell you the truth there is no other place for his lad. He is Mr. Incredible and was born to handle a microphone and nothing else. We should celebrate him as such and encourage him to continue to produce and create. contd, http://www.gbedunation.com/profiles/blogs/is-mi-the-best-rapper-alive
Re: Is M.i. The Best Rapper Alive ? by Ibime(m): 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2011
Hahahahahaha
Re: Is M.i. The Best Rapper Alive ? by fstranger1: 11:59pm On Jan 20, 2011
in the world?

Or in Aba?

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Nigerian Looking For A Nigerian Wife In Usa / The Best Music Ever / Paul Of Psquare Joins Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.