Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,659 members, 7,958,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:47 AM

Photos: George Floyd Murder Derek Chauvin Moved To Max-security Prison - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: George Floyd Murder Derek Chauvin Moved To Max-security Prison (4985 Views)

Ex-officer Derek Chauvin, convicted In George Floyd’s killing, stabbed In prison / George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Granted $1.25m Bail / George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: George Floyd Murder Derek Chauvin Moved To Max-security Prison by RealEzee(m): 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
Oh noooo jail kwa, na only him? The others nko, are they not accomplice? But why jail sef, make them follow knee on his neck make em too no fit breathe na.

Chaiii my anger is getting the best of me here Ja re
Re: Photos: George Floyd Murder Derek Chauvin Moved To Max-security Prison by Passionate888: 5:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
I wish they release him on bail while the case is on going without any protection.. His life will never ever be the same again
Re: Photos: George Floyd Murder Derek Chauvin Moved To Max-security Prison by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
wisdomiskey:

"He needs protection" says the black slave with inferiority complex.

If only George Floyd was "protected" (alongside the other 16 citizens this man has brutalised over his years in service)
you obviously have problem with English
Re: Photos: George Floyd Murder Derek Chauvin Moved To Max-security Prison by Chevronstaff: 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hmmm.. Justice served..

Here in Nigeria, the Police kills innocent Nigerians everyday and nothing happens..
Re: Photos: George Floyd Murder Derek Chauvin Moved To Max-security Prison by misreal(m): 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
Olominira:
This man has same attributes with Trump, both are Kkk, white supremacists and insensitive to the American society
my God, what is wrong with people??
Re: Photos: George Floyd Murder Derek Chauvin Moved To Max-security Prison by engrchykae(m): 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
Enoch07:
just last week here he was a police officer, see life
dishing out orders,now he is taking orders
Re: Photos: George Floyd Murder Derek Chauvin Moved To Max-security Prison by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
Olominira:
This man has same attributes with Trump, both are Kkk, white supremacists and insensitive to the American society

Honestly! I tagged them all #kukluxklan members, fuckin racists. There ain't no united states of fuckin America
Re: Photos: George Floyd Murder Derek Chauvin Moved To Max-security Prison by nanakgh(m): 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
Nbote:

It's not my fault if Ur comprehension skills are equal to dat of a stone... Read my comment all over again slowly and if U still don't understand, waka pass

Don’t mind the idiot. You disagree with someone’s ideas or perception of things, and the first thing you do is call him a slave. It’s here on the faceless NL these things can happen sha.

1 Like

Re: Photos: George Floyd Murder Derek Chauvin Moved To Max-security Prison by Asquare84(m): 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
He is not even looking remorseful
Re: Photos: George Floyd Murder Derek Chauvin Moved To Max-security Prison by doctore212(m): 12:18am On Jun 03, 2020
Exactly, unless he will be working with guards, most inmates will want his head on a plater
gurunlocker:
I'm not even sure he can last in the maximum prison, he will be targeted.

He is the main reason America is on fire. He even look unstable.
Re: Photos: George Floyd Murder Derek Chauvin Moved To Max-security Prison by hope4nigeria(m): 3:39am On Jun 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

When a full grown adult begin to Reason like a kid, then the World is really in Danger
and what happens when you reason like ant?
Re: Photos: George Floyd Murder Derek Chauvin Moved To Max-security Prison by omoiyalayi(m): 4:37am On Jun 03, 2020
Nobody have heard what has happened to those other cops that were involve in the killing apart from them been dismissed

Are they not supposed to be charged for complicity, accessory to murder or what's the right Grammer sef ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

George Floyd's Long Abandoned Son & Daughter Attends His Funeral / Lady Beaten Mercilessly By Cubana Chief Priest Cries Out (graphic Photo) / One Of The Thieves Caught In Benin Flaunting Wads Of Cash,Home & Cars (Pics/Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.