Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Advice Needed - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Advice Needed (374 Views)

Imose Zedon X4 11.6 Inch Laptop (advice Needed) / Advice Needed On Which Laptop To Buy / Advice Needed On HP250 G6,, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by Maskedme1(m): 12:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
Good day Nairalanders, I need your counsels.

I want to get a laptop but I'm a novice; like, I don't know what to look out for.

I would have loved to go with someone of trust, but I'm new in my area, so I don't have anyone to help me out.

I went to a dealer (fairly used dealer) and I saw this HP elitebook 8470P. The dealer says the price is 75k

So I want to know:

Is the brand and model nice and durable??
Is the price (75k) OK??
Re: Advice Needed by SimeonOTC(m): 1:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
o.p the system is good, simple, user friendly but its on a high price cux i got me just on saturday here oh, for 65k, u.k use and vry clean, comes with an activated windows 10pro..

mayb i was lucky but o.p, as a nigeria, u have be strict in using the "oga how much last" techniquegrin

the basic thing you should look is to ensure it has minimum of

* 4gb ram (reduce price or 8gb minimum if u are to pay more than 68k)

* 3gb graphic card (minimum)

*320 Harddisk (reduce price or 500HDD if you are to pay more than 68k)

* should be extra neat cause the color can easily be scratched or deface)

* 3hours battery

* ensure every part of the keyboard is working.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by Maskedme1(m): 1:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
Bro, thank you so much
Re: Advice Needed by davidadenrele: 3:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hello,

I will kindly advised you buy what you can afford, to be honest i have the same kind of Elite-book 8470p which i also sold for 75K, cost of laptops has gone high due to exchange rate and the high demand of stay at home rules by most management, if you can pay 73K for the same laptop model let me know via whatsapp or call on 08023900627.

Thanks

David.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Scrap Dell Latitude D520 / Uk Used Dell E6430 4 Sale / Hp Envy Ultrabook 4 Camera Not Showing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.