Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,917 members, 7,863,219 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

Eedris Abdulkareem Tenders Apology To Davido After Years Of Abuses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Abdulkareem Tenders Apology To Davido After Years Of Abuses (460 Views)

Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page / Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot / "Drake No Be God" Fans Remind Davido After He Gushes About Drake, He Replied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eedris Abdulkareem Tenders Apology To Davido After Years Of Abuses by Akposkool(m): 12:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
Video: Davido I take back my words , you are a good person - Eedris Abdulkareem -says in new interview, talks about Burns Boy and Cynthia Morgan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKcuPWsGGUU

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Tenders Apology To Davido After Years Of Abuses by illicit(m): 12:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
Aza tins
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Tenders Apology To Davido After Years Of Abuses by Onyi22(f): 12:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
grin grin
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Tenders Apology To Davido After Years Of Abuses by MicheyJ1: 12:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
How much him dash you?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Tenders Apology To Davido After Years Of Abuses by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
Cringes!!!!!
Just look at who wanted to form a strong man for 50 cent.
30 billion has twist his mind.

Shior!!!!!!!!!! Orishirishi!!

Agbaya!!

The luck he had was that he has never stepped his feet on the soil of the United States of America since when he threatened 50 cent, even Australia or Mexico he can't go grin

Idris practically destroyed his career with the fight with 50 cent.

All the show promoters and music Executives in Nigeria blacklisted him.

This is why i told one musician he should be careful the way he behaves around Cardi b when she came to Nigeria because she is hot tempered and easily triggered.

The last thing our industry needs is for the main stream media to report that Cardi b was assaulted in NIGERIA.

(1) (Reply)

Delicious Spicy Spaghetti With 7 Ingredients Cooked Within Minutes / Tope Alabi Sings Her Last Touching Song To Ibidun Ajayi Ighodalo, 39 / SHOCKER! I Record Over Hundred Songs A Month - Fireboy DML

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.