Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:42 PM

- Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / (840 Views)

How I Moved A Barbing Saloon Guy From Zero Capital To Thousands In 3 Weeks / Cost Of Setting Up A Barbing Salon / Barbing Saloon Vs Laundry Services: Which Is A Better Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Zyzxx10: 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
Re: by ojun50(m): 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
Abeg no take loan start that business this year or dis period is uncertain..... You are not the only one finding tins hard but just be careful about the loan tins....

God will see us through
Re: by OgwuEgo: 12:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
You are hardworking, May God bless and prosper you.
Re: by Zyzxx10: 12:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
ojun50:
Abeg no take loan start that business this year or dis period is uncertain..... You are not the only one finding tins hard but just be careful about the loan tins....

God will see us through
Bro thanks for your help.Its just that most of my family members are in the village and even look up to my own to send peanuts and if you ask for a loan here on nairaland the number of insults and comments that would come your way would make you rethink it.I just don't want to be a liability to anybody.Thank you.
Re: by Victornezzar: 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
Be customer friendly

Have a nice interior decoration.... It must be air conditioned

Hope you are very good at barbing

Secure a nice location that's always busy not some quiet areas

Have a good speaker that will be blasting some nice musics cool

You can have a TV set as a plus

Take some nice pictures of your work and upload it on social media (Ask the Customer for approval)

You can beg customers to promote your works cool

Goodluck man!!!!
Re: by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
You need a shop with good lighting and seats for your customers. It will also be nice to have a home theater and if you can afford it, a television.

But a television isn't necessary if you have a radio. You don't need air conditioners either. A good fan will do.

Most importantly, you need to know how to barb. This is the most important part.

(1) (Reply)

My Alaba Market Experience On Mobile Phones Accessories / Help Needed In Setting Up A Dry Cleaning/laundrette Business. / My Dulop Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.