Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:54 AM

Acidic Water - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Acidic Water (284 Views)

Sperm Often Die Off In The Acidic Vaginal Canal Within The First 12 Hours / Acidic Breast / Boost Your Alkaline&flush Out Acidic Water So As To Prevent Dangerous Sickness . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Acidic Water by Evyjoe242(f): 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
EVERY FAMILY NEEDS TO TAKE ALKALINE WATER AND BE HEALTHY
What kind of water do you and your family drink?
Do you know that the kind of water you take has a contribution to how healthy you are.
Body acidity is the main cause of most chronic diseases.
TAKE LONGRICH ALKALINE CUP
- It revives damaged cell in the body
- It reduces cholesterol in the body
- It enhances quality of the eye sight,hair & skin
- It helps the body absorb the vital minerals and nutrients more
- It remove toxins out of vital organ
- It increase energy & digestion
- It improves the liver function
- Helps to heal & destroy cancer cell growths
- It prevents chronic diseases like cancer,asthma,diabetes,hearth diseases, ulcer
- It helps heal body wounds more
- It very important for all round wellness and helps the body response faster to treatments.

Simply drink from the cup and the water filled in the cup becomes alkaline already .

watapp me 08138195894 or use the link
https:///2348138195894

Re: Acidic Water by Michelle77: 3:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
This has to be my favorite products, in fact, I don't drink water without it �

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

681 New COVID-19 Cases Reported. Total 14554. 4494 discharged. 387 deaths / Covid-19 App Now Available / Are You Looking For A Solution To Your Kids Reoccurring Cough.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.