Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Cletus Ekpo, The Man Who Saw Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cletus Ekpo, The Man Who Saw Tomorrow (288 Views)

EFCC Arrests Cletus Tyokyaa, Benue PDP Governorship Campaign DG With ₦100,000 / Rivers High Court Docks Cletus Ibeto / Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cletus Ekpo, The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by Jonesudemeobong(m): 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hon. Cletus Ekpo: the man that saw tomorrow.

Friends,

It is commonplace for we human beings to sometimes take certain things for granted. It is until something happens that we will now remember that particular thing and really get to appreciate it.

What am I saying? Are you aware that the Crux of the matter as regards the problem in Nsit Atai and Uyo LGAs has to do with welfare of principal officers most especially issuance of official vehicles to principal officers of the council?

It pleases me to note that while other Local Government areas are today bickering over the issue of vehicles my own Local Government Chairman has long foreseen the future and had since 2018 issued vehicles to his Vice Chairman, Secretary of Council, and Leader of Council.

It may not have been a convenient thing for him to do as at then but you see, leadership is sacrificial and as one who is passionate about service he just had to do it. Again, we may not have really seen the value of what he did as at then but looking back now you will no doubt appreciate the gesture.

Dear Hon. Cletus Ekpo, please take a bow sir. You are doing well.

(C) Ubon Marcus

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How My Political Views Almost Cost Me My Job - Avoid These Mistakes / Press Release: Ugbo Advisory Committee Meets Traditional Obas / Governor Sani Bello Pays Condolence Visit To Kontagora Emirate Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.