Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It (4140 Views)

Where Is Becomrich? / The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? / Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It by Jarus(m): 1:51pm On Jan 21, 2011
Becomrichn:

grafikdon =jarus = redsun = igboman

everybody knows you are the same person, because you keep login on under different name trying to prove everybody who speak pingin english on nairaland is me. 80% of nigerian speak pingin english. Go and find out or ask nigerian, most people speak pingin english. I think you igbos are scared of break up of nigeria. Is that why you are trying to paint me bad.

Major General Tunde Idi-Agbon daughter ronke and Dr Olusola Saraki's God daughter were my classmate at the university of Ilorin. ronke Idi-Agbon brother name is kunle, he was at the mini campus at the time. i think he read Economics, his friend on his same street in ilorin name is tayo. who was ronke course mate. he was my roommate.

I have to go, I am only trying to make you see, we have problem with the satellite pictures.
I told you not to mention map or satellite in your response?
Re: Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It by fstranger1: 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2011
^^^^

Shouldnt you ban yourself for derailing?
Re: Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It by Jarus(m): 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2011
I did not derail. My questions still fall under Becomrich's profile, which is the subject of this thread.
Re: Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It by bcomepoor5: 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2011
I have being looking for map to explain the route how yorunas and edo can migrate to benin rep. very soon we will be joining. after 2011 elections people will start the join. things will happen and igbos will beg to join too
Re: Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It by grafikdon: 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2011
bcomepoor5:

I have being looking for map to explain the route how yorunas and edo can migrate to benin rep. very soon we will be joining. after 2011 elections people will start the join. things will happen and igbos will beg to join too

Nice try, bub. This is not Mapomeji but rather a Nairalander trying to mimic the Super Mapster. You went overboard with the Batu English and that my friend, is a dead giveaway. Try harder next time  grin grin

Let me give you a more believable Mapomeji rendition:

"Look I have post maps to explain how Yoruba, Edo, Bendle and Byelsa will be remove to Benin Republic. This is the only way to give North Majority and avoid civil war. See Jonathan is omo ale because he want 15,000000 to die in civil war. The North will become minority if you do not remove Yoruba, Bendle and Bayelsa to Benin republic. look the North is finish because they are now minority. See map. Map show that my village has about 100 million people and is more populated than Imo and Abia, my village has one local government while Imo and Abia has 50, this wickedness and Jesus and the Bible  says something specific about act of wickedness. Do you not want to save 15,000000 life? Give North majority by removing Yoruba, Bendle and Bayelsa to Benin Republic"

- Becomerich, The Alaafin of Canada.
Re: Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It by Jarus(m): 4:01pm On Jan 21, 2011
grafikdo, who are you? who is your father? you dont know me, you dont know map. in fat my 3 yaer old son know map more you. you are illistarete, i know you, you are beaf.
see map. i finish from unilorin, jonathan come to canada and earthquake happen. what does that tells you? they know me very well, if i was president, i wil remove edo, delta, bayelsa and join with benin republis. who are you, you have bribe seun, i know, hausa is the owner of nairaland, becoause one hausa man is playing with your kini, you say we shoud not join benin republic. come to canada and see me, they want to kill me but i speak to god. see map
Re: Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It by grafikdon: 4:05pm On Jan 21, 2011
grin grin
Re: Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It by dayokanu(m): 4:15pm On Jan 21, 2011
Jarus,

The day I met Idris, At the mention of becomrich's name, we both collapsed into fits of laughter
Re: Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It by seanet02: 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2011
Abeg leave this man alone. If na road you know how to draw abeg draw am.
Re: Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It by isalegan2: 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2011
grafikdon:

Let me give you a more believable Mapomeji rendition:

"Look I have post maps to explain how Yoruba, Edo, Bendle and Byelsa will be remove to Benin Republic. This is the only way to give North Majority and avoid civil war. See Jonathan is omo ale because he want 15,000000 to die in civil war. The North will become minority if you do not remove Yoruba, Bendle and Bayelsa to Benin republic. look the North is finish because they are now minority. See map. Map show that my village has about 100 million people and is more populated than Imo and Abia, my village has one local government while Imo and Abia has 50, this wickedness and Jesus and the Bible  says something specific about act of wickedness. Do you not want to save 15,000000 life? Give North majority by removing Yoruba, Bendle and Bayelsa to Benin Republic"

- Becomerich, The Alaafin of Canada.

Jarus:

grafikdo, who are you? who is your father? you dont know me, you dont know map. in fat my 3 yaer old son know map more you. you are illistarete, i know you, you are beaf.
see map. i finish from unilorin, jonathan come to canada and earthquake happen. what does that tells you? they know me very well, if i was president, i wil remove edo, delta, bayelsa and join with benin republis. who are you, you have bribe seun, i know, hausa is the owner of nairaland, becoause one hausa man is playing with your kini, you say we shoud not join benin republic. come to canada and see me, they want to kill me but i speak to god. see map

lol.  PRICELESS.
Re: Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It by oderemo(m): 4:35pm On Jan 21, 2011
i don lafffuu tire oh.
make una allow am oh grin grin grin grin
Re: Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It by Jarus(m): 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2011
isale_gan2:

lol.  PRICELESS.  
dont bribe me, i will not tell you my price. what is priceles, me, i cannot step dawn, tinubu canot beg me, you dont know map, ribadu cannot win yoruba. he is awusa, vote for musiwa
Re: Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It by Kilode1: 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2011
Bashorun Musiwa, your people are listening, they are ready anytime, don't mind all these Ajebota's on Nairaland, especially Jarus. We will cut his village from our Bini Republic and give it to Hausa people.
Re: Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It by Jarus(m): 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2011
Please sir, don't exclud my vilage frum bcomrich republic. Plis sir
Re: Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It by fstranger1: 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2011
It is nor becomrich republic, it is Oodua republic.
Re: Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It by omanzo02: 12:19am On Jan 22, 2011
@ Becomerich,

Please, quit disgracing yourself, The facts u are giving about yourselfs and the enviroment u claimed u are, are totally false, There is no bank that gives $500.000 without security and a 14 year are only allowed to work limited hours during the holiday period in Europe that I'm aware of, if u claim 14 year start a full paid job in your dream Canada then that country is practising child labour and that is a crime. So u just purged yourself. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It by fstranger1: 1:29am On Jan 22, 2011
omanzo02:

@ Becomerich,

Please, quit disgracing yourself, The facts u are giving about yourselfs and the enviroment u claimed u are, are totally false, There is no bank that gives $500.000 without security and a 14 year are only allowed to work limited hours during the holiday period in Europe that I'm aware of, if u claim 14 year start a full paid job in your dream Canada then that country is practising child labour and that is a crime. So u just purged yourself. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Likes he gives a shyyt about what you have to say?
Re: Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It by Becomrichn: 1:42am On Jan 22, 2011
gff
Re: Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It by fstranger1: 1:48am On Jan 22, 2011
Where is Mr. Kilode??

I need you to give a poignant response to Becomrihn's monologue/diatribe!
Re: Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It by Kilode1: 2:03am On Jan 22, 2011
fstranger1:

Where is Mr. Kilode??

I need you to give a poignant response to Becomrihn's monologue/diatribe!

Haha You don turn me to Akede Oba cheesy

Anyway, I already asked Bashorun Musiwa to reduce his interactions with little little people on policy heavy issues, he will delegate those duties to the Odu'a council

All we need from him are broad vision statements, so expect more of those.
Re: Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It by ekubear1: 2:04am On Jan 22, 2011
Jarus had me rollin. . . never laughed so hard before from something on nairaland  grin grin grin

Up becomerich, up odua republic, up benin republic!
Re: Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It by fstranger1: 2:07am On Jan 22, 2011
Is it true that NL edit what people post?
Re: Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It by Becomrichn: 2:27am On Jan 22, 2011
ff
Re: Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It by isalegan2: 3:04am On Jan 22, 2011
Becomrichn:

I lived up in lagos,I am from both Ondo/lagos state. Like I once said I am related to chief Gani fawehinmi/chief Alex akinyele. You can see both men are a mix of for and against ibb(left and right). (Against IBB and for IBB.). i have seen chief alex akinyele on several family occasion, but i was young then.   I also suppose to be related to me is  Bimbo Roberts (now Bimbo Oloyede) formerly with NTA news/channel. But I have never seen her in my life. I left nigeria along time ago. i knew they call her father daddy robert.that is all i know about her.

you have a problem nigerian, wake up.

Becomerich,

I think we have a few things in common.  Where did you go to Primary and secondary school in Lagos?

Also, until I get a response to my questions from yesterday, I refuse to take you seriously any longer.

isale_gan2:

Yes, ignorance is a disease.  But I don't have a problem with you, Becomrich, except when you guerilla-post images of dead people.  At least, some warning would be good.

What political party would you run under?  How can you campaign to rule Nigeria while campaigning to break away one region to go join Benin Republic.

Wouldn't that inhibit creativity?  What about the architects?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=589851.msg7573378#msg7573378
Re: Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2011
I've never laughed so hard in my life! Kainji Dam Island abi?

Lol @ grafikdon and Jarus mimicking BecomeRich grin grin grin.

Guy seems genuinely mad. His posts read as if they are initially written in Spanish, then translated into English with software coded by Chinese programmers!
Re: Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It by Jenifa1: 8:40pm On Jan 22, 2011
Richfella:

His posts read as if the are initially written in Spanish, then translated into English with software coded by Chinese programmers!

lwkmd lol
Re: Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It by Jarus(m): 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2011
Richfella who are you. I kno spanish my uncles classmate in unilorin live in spain. His name is pastor owomoyale, he is a doctor, ask pastor adeboye, so u tink I don't understad spain, u make me laugh. See map
Re: Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It by Jarus(m): 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2011
Richfella who are you. I kno spanish my uncles classmate in unilorin live in spain. His name is pastor owomoyale, he is a doctor, ask pastor adeboye, so u tink I don't understad spain, u make me laugh. See map
Re: Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It by Kilode1: 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2011
^^You go kill person cheesy cheesy  na my bros you dey mimic like that? Ok o.
Re: Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It by rebranded(m): 1:19am On Jan 23, 2011
Oga Becomrich! grin
Re: Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It by fstranger1: 3:33am On Jan 23, 2011
Jenifa_:

lwkmd lol

hopefully, you die from that laugh
Re: Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It by Beaf: 5:29am On Jan 23, 2011
Look On google, I discovered some nigerian, not knew to the nigeria govt or anyone.  I am the one who discovered them for the first time on google earth, they are like koma people.  [size=14pt]they live inside the kainji dam. A small island is inside the kainji dam[/size]. They dont know they are nigerian. they dont know Jonathan. And INEC have no booth inside . I look at them from the picture. They dont know the rest of us exist.

Damn!
Pesin go wound o!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria & Israel To Sign Bilateral Air Services Agreement / APC Channel/ APC PRIMARIES TIME TABLE / What Does SAI Means - From SAI Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.