Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Why Waste Data? Use It For Something Meaningful - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Waste Data? Use It For Something Meaningful (633 Views)

Lagos Trains 450 Entrepreneurs In Coconut ‘Waste To Wealth’ Initiative (Photos) / Waste To Wealth: Recycling Factory Engages 10,000 Nigerians / 10 Tips Job-seekers Must Follow If They Want To Get A Meaningful Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Waste Data? Use It For Something Meaningful by fairy88: 3:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
[img][/img]No need to start blowing grammer or writing a long epistle... First of all check the attached alert screen shot as evidence...

Actually i don't believe or have done any online stuff before...but I tried this and it pays me, maybe because the money for reg is small (sense will not kill me)

I don't need to tell a long story, or tell a different story after you have added me on Whatsapp....

It's a platform that pays u as you use the internet...you do a one time registration fee of #1500 to get a coupon code, then #1350 wil be sent back to your account, this will enable you get access to the platform.
As you log in, read news, share it, you will be paid every week..

Why waste data everyday for nothing, within two weeks u have consumed 1500 for data, without getting it back...why not get paid while u use the internet...if one is serious in a week u can cash out more than 10k
If you are interested chat me up
#070 3424 7614

Re: Why Waste Data? Use It For Something Meaningful by ddaammyy(f): 3:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
Your topic is so rude and shows you’re uncouth undecided
Re: Why Waste Data? Use It For Something Meaningful by fairy88: 5:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
ddaammyy:
Your topic is so rude and shows you’re uncouth undecided

Thank you very much for thinking about me Bye.
Re: Why Waste Data? Use It For Something Meaningful by ddaammyy(f): 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
fairy88:

Thank you very much for thinking about me Bye.
I’m glad I made an impact. Bye
Re: Why Waste Data? Use It For Something Meaningful by fairy88: 6:13am On Jun 03, 2020
ddaammyy:
I’m glad I made an impact. Bye

You know they can't hear you right? Go to your thread and give your advice

There are some incredibly dumb people in this world. Thanks for helping me understand that.
Re: Why Waste Data? Use It For Something Meaningful by fairy88: 6:17am On Jun 03, 2020
Yes people

The site is paying, am not good in online stuff, but this is paying me, that's why I will keep spreading the good news...

A downline is cashing out 6 thousand tomorrow, their payments is Monday's and Thursday's, straight to your bank account. See attached evidence

Re: Why Waste Data? Use It For Something Meaningful by ddaammyy(f): 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2020
fairy88:

You know they can't hear you right? Go to your thread and give your advice

There are some incredibly dumb people in this world. Thanks for helping me understand that.
I wasn’t talking to them but you. And you listened to me that’s the most important part grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Waste Data? Use It For Something Meaningful by fairy88: 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
ddaammyy:
I wasn’t talking to them but you. And you listened to me that’s the most important part grin grin grin grin grin grin

Grandma please can you leave me alone?
Please �
Re: Why Waste Data? Use It For Something Meaningful by ddaammyy(f): 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
fairy88:

Grandma please can you leave me alone?
Please �
lol, alright grandchild grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Waste Data? Use It For Something Meaningful by fairy88: 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
My people are still cashing out

Join now and eat free money

Re: Why Waste Data? Use It For Something Meaningful by fairy88: 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
Buy your data at a very cheap but rate

(1) (Reply)

Courier Agents Wanted Nationwide / Workers Needed In A New Pure Water Factory. / Vacancy For Dispatch Riders In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.