Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,593 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Police Commissioner Reveals Why Policemen Kill Colleagues - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Commissioner Reveals Why Policemen Kill Colleagues (304 Views)

“how Nigerians Pushed Us To Stealing”, Former Commissioner Reveals The Pressure / Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals / Ganduje In Abuja Wants Kano Police Commissioner Removed - Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Commissioner Reveals Why Policemen Kill Colleagues by jboyclement: 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
Newly-posted Commissioner of Police in charge of Eastern Ports of the Nigeria Police Force, Port Harcourt, Mrs. Evelyn Peterside, has given an insight into why policemen kill their colleagues in the line of duty.

She gave the indication while speaking  at the command headquarters in Port Harcourt on Monday.

Peterside, who was reacting to the recent killing of a policeman by his colleague in Lagos, said, “My mandate here is to ensure there is security in the ports under my watch. The target given by the Inspector General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, here is to make sure that [b]Continue Reading...[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Diezani Allison Madueke, Appointed Commissioner In Dominican Republic. / Ceding Ajaokuta, Others To Attah Igala; Group Calls For Peace In Kogi. Cont / My Opinion About Life Entirely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.