Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Why Did God Allow An Innocent Girl To Be Raped And Killed In His Church? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Allow An Innocent Girl To Be Raped And Killed In His Church? (3924 Views)

TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds / Why Does GOD Allow tragic death? / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did God Allow An Innocent Girl To Be Raped And Killed In His Church? by Dantedasz(m): 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
JhayJoe:
They have bodyguards to protect themselves and their familes yet they give their members only stickers to protect themselves

I actually wanted thankgod460 to respond but it is all good you got where I was going.
The leaders of religion do NOT believe in this so called grace.
All the leaders provide all the paraphernalia of adequate security for themselves but ask their followers to believe in a hopeless and impotent grace!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Allow An Innocent Girl To Be Raped And Killed In His Church? by Juliusmomoh: 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2020
Tsolutionifede:
hahaha, but the girl dress well now
With that trouser .
Re: Why Did God Allow An Innocent Girl To Be Raped And Killed In His Church? by KingAzubuike(f): 1:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
JhayJoe:
They have bodyguards to protect themselves and their familes yet they give their members only stickers to protect themselves

Re: Why Did God Allow An Innocent Girl To Be Raped And Killed In His Church? by thankgod460(m): 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
Dantedasz:

I actually wanted thankgod460 to respond but it is all good you got where I was going.
The leaders of religion do NOT believe in this so called grace.
All the leaders provide all the paraphernalia of adequate security for themselves but ask their followers to believe in a hopeless and impotent grace!

Get this, not all that portrait themselves as men of God are true men of God. By their fruits you shall know them, I am not here to judge.... I didn't support men of God using security.
I know prophets and apostles of olds demonstrated the power of God to the world then. To those who engaged the use of security, I believed they will have something to say about it. I'm not here to judge.
But as for grace : Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Don't combined grace and physical affairs......
Re: Why Did God Allow An Innocent Girl To Be Raped And Killed In His Church? by Dantedasz(m): 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2020
thankgod460:

Get this, not all that portrait themselves as men of God are true men of God. By their fruits you shall know them, I am not here to judge.... I didn't support men of God using security.
I know prophets and apostles of olds demonstrated the power of God to the world then. To those who engaged the use of security, I believed they will have something to say about it. I'm not here to judge.
But as for grace : Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high place[/b]s.

[b]Why do Christians always quote their religious book in arguments with atheists that don't believe in the book?
Don't you understand that it is just like a mormon or a Muslim quoting his religious book in an argument with a christian.
The point is that the leaders of the church don't believe in this grace or holy spirit or blood of jesus you are parroting. They only use these terms and phrases to deceive their gullible followers. The leaders of the church are realists that know that there is no security in any grace. The only security they believe in lies in the barrel of a gun and hiding behind bullet proof glass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Allow An Innocent Girl To Be Raped And Killed In His Church? by thankgod460(m): 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
Dantedasz:

Why do Christians always quote their religious book in arguments with atheists that don't believe in the book?
Don't you understand that it is just like a mormon or a Muslim quoting his religious book in an argument with a christian.
The point is that the leaders of the church don't believe in this grace or holy spirit or blood of jesus you are parroting. They only use these terms and phrases to deceive their gullible followers. The leaders of the church are realists that know that there is no security in any grace. The only security they believe in lies in the barrel of a gun and hiding behind bullet proof glass.

I cannot just be emphasizing on religion related issues without quoting from our holy book. If you are an atheist, why not minding your business and let us remain gullible as you said
Re: Why Did God Allow An Innocent Girl To Be Raped And Killed In His Church? by Dantedasz(m): 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
thankgod460:

I cannot just be emphasizing on religion related issues without quoting from our holy book. If you are an atheist, why not minding your business and let us remain gullible as you said

This is hilarious.
If Christian's stopped disturbing our peace with the loud speakers and amplifiers they place on top of their worship houses. If jehovah's stopped knocking on our doors asking to preach to us. If Christian's stopped pushing their pamphlets into our cars. If you guys stopped preaching to me on a public forum like this one trying to convince me that god came to earth through a virgin and then died on a stake in order to prevent him burning me in an everlasting hell fire incinerator,then maybe then I will stop trying to prove the lack of logic and reasoning in religious beliefs.
Just imagine someone coming on a public forum to peddle myths and yarns and expect not to be challenged!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did God Allow An Innocent Girl To Be Raped And Killed In His Church? by Suky01(m): 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
Bluehill1051:
Keep quiet! Fool!

why are you calling him fool. Rather than answer his question with logic and reason if you have any you choose to display your ignorance.

I would say you're the fool here sad

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Allow An Innocent Girl To Be Raped And Killed In His Church? by frank317: 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
thankgod460:

Grace function as a free gift from God through the death of his only begotten son which gives us access to God directly without going through any priests for sacrifice either for requests or pardon.

Hmmm... OK grace gives us access to God, nice. So what is the advantage of this access? What can the person who has the grace (that can access the creator of this whole wold) achieve or do in this world that I can't do because I don't have grace...

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Allow An Innocent Girl To Be Raped And Killed In His Church? by frank317: 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
Tobechuckwu:

U already have a biased opinion about the whole thing.
I'm not blaming the girl,but there was no precautions method put in place. What if she was robbed of her belongings also because she was going there alone at night?
I still repeat myself, d church was on lock down during the time which was highly risky going there alone at night, but that doesn't justified what was done to her. The society is dirty already, evil is everywhere and my Bible tells me the heart of men is Desperately wicked.
My God is just, so u can't put it on God. God is a righteous judge.
The evil men will be fished out nd face their judgement.

Was ur just God capable of doing anything about her situation or not.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Allow An Innocent Girl To Be Raped And Killed In His Church? by dammylarey(m): 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
[quote][/quote]God is not the author of confusion...1 Corinthians 14:33.

Lust is the root of the situation.
Re: Why Did God Allow An Innocent Girl To Be Raped And Killed In His Church? by thankgod460(m): 4:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
frank317:

Hmmm... OK grace gives us access to God, nice. So what is the advantage of this access? What can the person who has the grace (that can access the creator of this whole wold) achieve or do in this world that I can't do because I don't have grace...

The greatest achievement I have through grace that you don't have is: Christ lives in me.
Re: Why Did God Allow An Innocent Girl To Be Raped And Killed In His Church? by thankgod460(m): 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
Dantedasz:

This is hilarious.
If Christian's stopped disturbing our peace with the loud speakers and amplifiers they place on top of their worship houses. If jehovah's stopped knocking on our doors asking to preach to us. If Christian's stopped pushing their pamphlets into our cars. If you guys stopped preaching to me on a public forum like this one trying to convince me that god came to earth through a virgin and then died on a stake in order to prevent him burning me in an everlasting hell fire incinerator,then maybe then I will stop trying to prove the lack of logic and reasoning in religious beliefs.
Just imagine someone coming on a public forum to peddle myths and yarns and expect not to be challenged!

We can never stop preaching, because God loves you, please come into his marvelous light JESUS and he will set you free. Shalom
Re: Why Did God Allow An Innocent Girl To Be Raped And Killed In His Church? by Tobechuckwu(m): 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
frank317:

Was ur just God capable of doing anything about her situation or not.
My God is more than capable.
Re: Why Did God Allow An Innocent Girl To Be Raped And Killed In His Church? by frank317: 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
Tobechuckwu:

My God is more than capable.

But just refuses to help?

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Allow An Innocent Girl To Be Raped And Killed In His Church? by Bluehill1051: 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
Suky01:

why are you calling him fool. Rather than answer his question with logic and reason if you have any you choose to display your ignorance.

I would say you're the fool here sad
Ode!
Re: Why Did God Allow An Innocent Girl To Be Raped And Killed In His Church? by hayoholla(m): 7:40am On Jun 04, 2020
thankgod460:

But as for grace : Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Thankgod, is this the best answer you can give undecided
Is this even tenable to your reasoning if you ask me the same question, and I give you this same reply Please answer me!!!
Re: Why Did God Allow An Innocent Girl To Be Raped And Killed In His Church? by thankgod460(m): 9:22am On Jun 04, 2020
hayoholla:

Thankgod, is this the best answer you can give undecided
Is this even tenable to your reasoning if you ask me the same question, and I give you this same reply Please answer me!!!

Of course is justifiable, I am not using any security and God is protecting me. How did you want me to speak for people using security.
Re: Why Did God Allow An Innocent Girl To Be Raped And Killed In His Church? by hayoholla(m): 9:42am On Jun 04, 2020
thankgod460:

Of course is justifiable, I am not using any security and God is protecting me. How did you want me to speak for people using security.

Those who died from various cause at one point during their lifetime has uttered this statement, still, they met their Waterloo! Can you justify that too? The world is not perfect, neither you or your ideas, beliefs, principles are, so don't try and make your religion or your god perfect!
Re: Why Did God Allow An Innocent Girl To Be Raped And Killed In His Church? by hayoholla(m): 9:58am On Jun 04, 2020
thankgod460:

We can never stop preaching, because God loves you, please come into his marvelous light JESUS and he will set you free. Shalom

And they can never stop questioning too!

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Allow An Innocent Girl To Be Raped And Killed In His Church? by thankgod460(m): 10:07am On Jun 04, 2020
hayoholla:

Those who died from various cause at one point during their lifetime has uttered this statement, still, they met their Waterloo! Can you justify that too? The world is not perfect, neither you or your ideas, beliefs, principles are, so don't try and make your religion or your god perfect!

Give me examples.
Re: Why Did God Allow An Innocent Girl To Be Raped And Killed In His Church? by thankgod460(m): 10:10am On Jun 04, 2020
hayoholla:

And they can never stop questioning too!
We are ready for their questions
Re: Why Did God Allow An Innocent Girl To Be Raped And Killed In His Church? by bigname23: 10:35am On Jun 04, 2020
maynia:

I have been lucky, that's all

So, Have you ever wondered why USA, Canada, UK china, Norway have more life expectancy than African countries?

These country are less religions than us so why do they live longer? Most of them don't believe in God, so what are they doing different??

Over 200 people die of Malaria everyday in Nigeria.
Nigeria has the biggest church in Africa and the World yet people die like chicken because of what?
You have grace until you are DEAD grin
see southkorea for ur list dey have d biggest church in d world and Russia and America has more percentages of christains than Nigeria so stop peddling ur unproved theory Mr know know
Re: Why Did God Allow An Innocent Girl To Be Raped And Killed In His Church? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 04, 2020
bigname23:
see southkorea for ur list dey have d biggest church in d world and Russia and America has more percentages of christains than Nigeria so stop peddling ur unproved theory Mr know know

The more religious a nation is the more backward.

Mention the church in South Korea

Re: Why Did God Allow An Innocent Girl To Be Raped And Killed In His Church? by bigname23: 10:44am On Jun 04, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Coincidentally, the bible seems to even support rape. All you gotta do is pay her bride price and you're as free as a bird.

Exodus 22: 16-17

If a man seduces a virgin who is not betrothed and sleeps with her, he shall give the bride-price for her and make her his wife. If her father utterly refuses to give her to him, he shall pay money equal to the bride-price for virgins.

Also read

Deuteronomy 22:28

If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, he shall pay her father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.
and Bros dose law was given to d Jews by moses because of their wicked hearts Jesus said so himself ...it does not concern christainity infact christainity does not codone fornication talkless of rape so stop trying to use some Jewish laws to accuse christains ...we for nor dey pig and some other animals if we were to live by dose laws
Re: Why Did God Allow An Innocent Girl To Be Raped And Killed In His Church? by bigname23: 10:50am On Jun 04, 2020
maynia:

wat about turkey quartar Russia USA infact most of d world rulers are religious if u are looking at d seven most developed nation's in d world d only one day is not religious is China...if religion was really d cause of backwardness North Korea would have be more developed dan d south
Re: Why Did God Allow An Innocent Girl To Be Raped And Killed In His Church? by thankgod460(m): 10:55am On Jun 04, 2020
maynia:

Don't get it twisted, there is different from being religious and serving God in truth. A nation maybe religious, how can you know if they are worshipping God in truth.

Mat 15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

How many nations can her people boast 100% that they truly serve God with all their heart.
Re: Why Did God Allow An Innocent Girl To Be Raped And Killed In His Church? by bigname23: 10:55am On Jun 04, 2020
maynia:

dis ur list is manipulated because we all know dat North Korea is d least religious country in d world ...a Nation where most of their people are suffering and a dictator is trying to claim relevance acquiring nuclear weapons ...as Nigeria bad reach dey will prefer leave deir country to cum here
Re: Why Did God Allow An Innocent Girl To Be Raped And Killed In His Church? by hayoholla(m): 11:01am On Jun 04, 2020
thankgod460:

Give me examples.

Examples of what So you want to imply that you are guaranteed a never ending life, so long you are xtian? That his grace covers you absolutely! Do I even need to give you examples when there's one trending online. Mr Man, don't present submissions that will impede the progress of this discourse/argument, like the one you wrote up their asking for example angry
Re: Why Did God Allow An Innocent Girl To Be Raped And Killed In His Church? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 04, 2020
bigname23:
dis ur list is manipulated because we all know dat North Korea is d least religious country in d world ...a Nation where most of their people are suffering and a dictator is trying to claim relevance acquiring nuclear weapons ...as Nigeria bad reach dey will prefer leave deir country to cum here

Shifting goal post.

Bring our your own list!
Re: Why Did God Allow An Innocent Girl To Be Raped And Killed In His Church? by hayoholla(m): 11:11am On Jun 04, 2020
thankgod460:

We are ready for their questions

Well, Mostly the aim of a person asking a question, is not only to know, but to understand and probably change or adjust his values, beliefs, principles etc to accommodate the new experiences (answers) presented to him/her according to such persons subjective volition as he/she seems fit to, if it has satisfied the curiosity, or has created and interest In such person to explore. So it's one thing to be ready, it's another to meet up with the requirements!
Re: Why Did God Allow An Innocent Girl To Be Raped And Killed In His Church? by thankgod460(m): 11:23am On Jun 04, 2020
hayoholla:

Examples of what So you want to imply that you are guaranteed a never ending life, so long you are xtian? That his grace covers you absolutely! Do I even need to give you examples when there's one trending online. Mr Man, don't present submissions that will impede the progress of this discourse/argument, like the one you wrote up their asking for example angry

I just decided to deviate you, to me your question need no response.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Scared! I Don't Believe In God, And You People Scare Me / Was Jonah Swallowed Up By A Whale Or By A Fish / MYSTERIES Revealed........by Sis. Toun Praise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.