Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family (59791 Views)

Governor Obaseki Visits Families Of People Killed During 2023 Elections / Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt / Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by Heineken(m): 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
So painful.
Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by optimus106(m): 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
e no go better for Nigeria police if dem no fish out the criminal(s) and serve death justice angry

They are not magicians,
they rely on information
given to them by good citizens.
Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by Deltatoto: 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
thesicilian:
Election around the corner.
animal God punish u.what is election?
Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by ofiko123(m): 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
Sad..RIP to the lady..
Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by Businext: 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
She did well
She was truly pained
The father too is seriously pained
I am pained
We are all pained

#JusticeForUwa
Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by lograr(m): 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
grammarnazi2:

Too...

...had a first...

...the sympathy...

Shey oyibo sabi write ur dialect

1 Like

Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by VickyRotex(f): 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
Disheartening
Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by apexx9048: 8:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
oyewale0001:
It is well.

Deprecated. How is it well?
Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by Damseldammie(f): 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
Very sad
Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
Campaign strategy. His husband used it when he visited Buhari in his quest for second term in office. This visitation has it's own part to play in this election campaign
Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by dozymars(m): 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
SAY NO TO RAPE. It is evil.

Resist the temptation to force ladies/women.

It is very very wrong.

It starts from evil thoughts and then it manifest into action. Kill that thought, control your mind.

Never find yourself in company of friends that see nothing wrong with rape.

1 Like

Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by optimus106(m): 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
Deltatoto:
animal God punish u.what is election?

Election is a means through which politicians are elected to occupy political offices.
Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by MartinsD12(m): 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
Surinamese4:
What I still don't understand is why she was killed
No reason why given why she was killed its totally bad
Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by skyfather09(m): 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
Businext:
She did well She was truly pained The father too is seriously pained I am pained We are all pained
#JusticeForUwa
I tell ya... buh karma gon get them.
Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by BlueAir: 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
This shittt is getting stale to me angry. Is he the only female to get raped??!!! The police should get moving and let's move on.im sick of reading uwa and rape everywhere. It's moving from sympathy to disgust for me
Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
thesicilian:
just shut that big hole in your face.a big man like you talking in this manner.Nawa o

this visit goes a long way in consoling the parents.

1 Like

Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by BlueAir: 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
Mehn they smashed her head to silence her..it's either to stop her from saying who the culprits are or it's a revenge of passion.as I learnt she was dating two roommates
MartinsD12:

No reason why given why she was killed its totally bad
Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by NumuSings(f): 8:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
Please I need your votes
Follow link and react with love ♥️. Thank you
https://www./1112846675750766/permalink/1154315924937174/?app=fbl
Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by mrkings84(m): 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
Good gesture. May her soul rest in peace!
Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by apexx999: 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by MartinsD12(m): 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
Osamudamen:
Edo state first lady Her excellency Mrs Betsy Obaseki accompanied by other top government officials visits family of Late Miss Uwa Vera Omozuwa.

#Justice4Uwa

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/v/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/raped-in-church-betsy-obaseki-condoles-late-uwailas-family/amp/%3famp_js_v=0.1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%253D#ampf=
To the mod that banned me for the whole of today for speaking against the killing and murder of gorge flyod, wetin you gain, protests is still ongoing in America you ban me for speaking the truth deal with your conscience, meanwhile am back let's forget all these condolences from the Edo first lady let police arrest the killers of this young girl and let them confess to why to had a rape and murder a human like animal and in turn charge them to court for murder and get justice served on them that's what is important now not all this political show.
Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by MartinsD12(m): 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
BlueAir:
Mehn they smashed her head to silence her..it's either to stop her from saying who the culprits are or it's a revenge of passion.as I learnt she was dating two roommates
Even if she was dating two roommates it's unconfirmed and doesn't warrant killing a human being

2 Likes

Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by Niyeal(m): 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
grammarnazi2:

Too...

...had a first...

...the sympathy...

...it's...

It's...

sad

Do you...it's all...

May...loss.
Oga! Who ya engrish help
Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by DTeekay(m): 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
If you want to fight for women its not lip service, start by making menstrual pads free.
Osamudamen:
Edo state first lady Her excellency Mrs Betsy Obaseki accompanied by other top government officials visits family of Late Miss Uwa Vera Omozuwa.

#Justice4Uwa

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/v/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/raped-in-church-betsy-obaseki-condoles-late-uwailas-family/amp/%3famp_js_v=0.1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%253D#ampf=
Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by OgbeniSamm(m): 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

They think raping is only when a man tear a woman‘s cloth and force himself on her;

You see that time a girl comes to get a job in your company and you tell her she must sleep with you first, MR EMPLOYER, YOU ARE A RAPIST?!

You see that female student that you failed intentionally so that you can propel her to sleep with you, MR LECTURER, YOU ARE A RAPIST?!

You see that your friend’s wife that came to you to help her husband, and you said “Scratch my back, I scratch your own”, UNCLE SCRATCHER, YOU ARE A CONFIRM RAPIST?!

You see that small girl that has not yet reach 18yrs, and you bought drinks and give money and lure her in your bed, BROTHER, YOU ARE A RAPIST?!

You see that sister that comes for prayers and you tell her that something something told you to sleep with her for her to get answers, FAKE PASTOR, YOU ARE A RAPIST?!

Let me just say it loud, 60% OF MEN ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE POTENTIAL RAPISTS?!

Lock 10 men in a house with one small girl, and you will understand what I mean!

Many of you rapists will one day have daughters, watch out and protect them; because What goes around comes around!

Some of you will just be giving fake statistics, how do you know that 60% of men are rapists? Egungun be careful o!

1 Like

Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by emperorshaokahn(m): 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

They think raping is only when a man tear a woman‘s cloth and force himself on her;

You see that time a girl comes to get a job in your company and you tell her she must sleep with you first, MR EMPLOYER, YOU ARE A RAPIST?!

You see that female student that you failed intentionally so that you can propel her to sleep with you, MR LECTURER, YOU ARE A RAPIST?!

You see that your friend’s wife that came to you to help her husband, and you said “Scratch my back, I scratch your own”, UNCLE SCRATCHER, YOU ARE A CONFIRM RAPIST?!

You see that small girl that has not yet reach 18yrs, and you bought drinks and give money and lure her in your bed, BROTHER, YOU ARE A RAPIST?!

You see that sister that comes for prayers and you tell her that something something told you to sleep with her for her to get answers, FAKE PASTOR, YOU ARE A RAPIST?!

Let me just say it loud, 60% OF MEN ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE POTENTIAL RAPISTS?!

Lock 10 men in a house with one small girl, and you will understand what I mean!

Many of you rapists will one day have daughters, watch out and protect them; because What goes around comes around!
bla bla bla

1 Like

Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
optimus106:

They are not magicians,
they rely on information
given to them by good citizens.

be like u missed the thread on front page where the police dey talk say dem no go do anything about the case if they are not paid.

go to the front page.

stay blessed, bro.

1 Like

Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by DonDraper66: 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
thesicilian:
your brain has failed you ,,,, you need to visit psychia
Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by OKTolu: 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
This is so sad and disheartening

Say no to rape

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Party Delegate Flaunts The New Car He Bought Just After Party Primaries / Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) / How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.