Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,459 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Open Your Eyes To Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Your Eyes To Religion (275 Views)

Open Your Third Eyes With Elidaziel. A Professional Opening Service / Love Opened Our Eyes To See... / PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Your Eyes To Religion by Minsk24: 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
Open Your Eyes To Religion

A big factor holding the black race to ransom is our clinging to abrahamic religions above everything else... We are taught not to question and think beyond what is propagated by the religious figureheads.. Owing to the very big fact that we will incure curses from above..
Anytime a loophole is found in religion... They are quick to point out that curses will rain upon whosoever dares to question and think out of the box...
Open your eyes.. This is 2020...

1. Hitler and German Soldiers killed 6 Millions of Jews in Auschwitz and mixed German-Africa Children( Rheinlands Bastards) .
Another total number of 5 Million polish People were murdered including Jewish polish and non jewist polish.
Today Germany is a very Beautiful Rich Country.
Today, Poland has a weak Economy, low population as a result of the Evil done to them.

2. King Leopold 2 of Belgium and his Soldiers killed 20 Millions of Congolese people, Amputated thousands.
Today, Belgium is a Prosperous Country

3. The British commited the Worst Actrocities in the World. They nearly wiped out the whole Indian Race, using Famine to kill a Whopping 5.5 Million Indians.
Today the Uk has a Vibrant Economy, great system!

4. 10.2 Million Chineese were slaughtered like Chickens by the Japanese.
Today Japan is a Beautiful, rich Country and a World power..

5. America commited the Highest Wickedness in the History of Mankind..
About 5 Million Black Slaves was killed in the U.S during Slavery
About 117,000,000 Million indigenous Red-Indians were killed by the British in America.
Today America is a World Power with the Strongest Economic, where is the Karma and the Curse?

The World is Empty and Void...
Speak for Injustice, protect the Weak, Stand for what is Just and Truth!

The World will not be destroyed by those who do Wickedness and Evil
But by Those who keep quiet, Watches and di nothing!

6. 68 Million People were killed by Christians in the Crusade, in the forceful conversion to Christianity

7. 22-Million Africans were killed in the Arab-African Slavery..

Black People were the most Affected in the Slavery Era... We lost everything we had.

We are the most oppressed and still the poorest as a result of the Evil done to us.
What has happened to our Oppressors? Unthinkable Progress and prosperity

Wake up and dare to think.....
Religion is a tool used for governance and keeping the populace in control...

3 Likes

Re: Open Your Eyes To Religion by Nairalandmonika: 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
Lol, had same conversation with some of my guys today it's good we are getting wise. Germany did alot of evil yet they don't have anything like ancestral curse.

2 Likes

Re: Open Your Eyes To Religion by Kobojunkie: 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
Is the @OP's suggestion that Africans go on a killing spree, killing off as many as millions so that decades later, Africans can become beautiful/better/more powerful etc.? undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Open Your Eyes To Religion by Minsk24: 5:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
Nairalandmonika:
Lol, had same conversation with some of my guys today it's good we are getting wise. Germany did alot of evil yet they don't have anything like ancestral curse.

As in eeh....i just weak... Our politicians keep looting the country but you see their generation doin very fine and soaring to the greatest heights... This is so funny
Re: Open Your Eyes To Religion by Minsk24: 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Is the @OP's suggestion that Africans go on a killing spree, killing off as many as millions so that decades later, Africans can become beautiful/better/more powerful etc.? undecided undecided undecided undecided

I did not suggest that, all i said there is that its high time we free our mind from the fear of thinking outside the box...

1 Like

Re: Open Your Eyes To Religion by Kobojunkie: 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
Minsk24:
I did not suggest that, all i said there is that its high time we free our mind from the fear of thinking outside the box...
How? The examples you posted all seemed to indicate that the achieved change came after the loss of millions of lives. Almost as though there is some sort of blessing associated with such massive deaths. What do you expect us to think here? undecided
Re: Open Your Eyes To Religion by Minsk24: 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
Kobojunkie:
How? The examples you posted all seemed to indicate that the achieved change came after the loss of millions of lives. Almost as though there is some sort of blessing associated with such massive deaths. Whagt do you expect us to think here? undecided

It's okay bro...
I know this has pricked your thoughts... Do not be afraid to ask questions... There is no deity that's gna curse you... Life is not bound by what is written in your religious book
Re: Open Your Eyes To Religion by Kobojunkie: 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
Minsk24:
It's okay bro...
I know this has pricked your thoughts... Do not be afraid to ask questions... There is no deity that's gna curse you... Life is not bound by what is written in your religious book
I believe in God and there are no curses on me. My life is not bound by what is written in any book. Though I believe all knowledge is inspired. So? undecided
Re: Open Your Eyes To Religion by Minsk24: 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I believe in God and there are no curses on me. My life is not bound by what is written in any book. Though I believe all knowledge is inspired. So? undecided

No disrespect to your beliefs bro...
Just pointing out facts to so many religious folks out there who are experiencing some awakening...
Cheers..

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi Publishes Concordance Bible For Yoruba Christians / Difference Between Rapture And Second Coming / What God Said To Me During An Experience Gospel Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.