Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Oriflame Perfumes - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Oriflame Perfumes (604 Views)

Love Your Body Naturally With Love Nature By Oriflame / Oriflame Cosmetics Marketing Business / Oriflame Products Now Available ( Cosmetics, Body Lotions, Body Spray, Perfumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oriflame Perfumes by tojohn(m): 5:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
Can any body tell me about oriflame perfumes
I heard they are superb.
Re: Oriflame Perfumes by henrybomb(m): 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
tojohn:
Can any body tell me about oriflame perfumes
I heard they are superb.
I can link you up with someone if you don't mind.. She can explain better
Re: Oriflame Perfumes by ORIFLAMEMAN(m): 5:45am On Aug 04, 2020
Have you ever had the urge to block your nostrils because you perceived some ones perfumes and it was just too strong? Oriflame perfumes are'nt like that . Oriflame Perfumes can trigger fond memories, seduce you, or transport you to a faraway place. All of Oriflame’s fragrances are developed in France, the heart of perfumery, to ensure the best possible quality, innovation and performance.

Re: Oriflame Perfumes by jaz(m): 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
Do you sell oriflame perfume. Want to get possession quote author=ORIFLAMEMAN post=92435632]Have you ever had the urge to block your nostrils because you perceived some ones perfumes and it was just too strong? Oriflame perfumes are'nt like that . Oriflame Perfumes can trigger fond memories, seduce you, or transport you to a faraway place. All of Oriflame’s fragrances are developed in France, the heart of perfumery, to ensure the best possible quality, innovation and performance.[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Lace Fabric Materials And Where To Buy At Wholesale Prices / Types Of Corporate Outfits For Plus Size Ladies / Beauty Is Over-rated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.