Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

How To Permanently Stop Your Phone From Overheating. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Permanently Stop Your Phone From Overheating. (718 Views)

Quick Solutions To Prevent Your Infinix Phone From Overheating / Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It / 5 Ways To Prevent Your Phone From Getting Stolen At A Nigerian Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Permanently Stop Your Phone From Overheating. by cazward(m): 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hello guys. its me cazward. So we all have that problem of overheated phones. its annoying, I know. So that's why I came up with ways which you can permanently stop that situation and enjoy your smart phone. You will be surprised to see the kind of things that contribute to the problem, and how to stop them, here's the link:
https://cazward..com/2020/06/how-to-stop-your-phone-from-overheating.html
Re: How To Permanently Stop Your Phone From Overheating. by Thebwoy: 11:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
Wow
Amazing
It worked 101%

2 Likes

Re: How To Permanently Stop Your Phone From Overheating. by eteebanky: 6:32am On Jun 03, 2020
hungry blogger, we won't click the link

1 Like

Re: How To Permanently Stop Your Phone From Overheating. by ShunTecnoInfinix: 7:02am On Jun 03, 2020
overheating occurs in most transsion devices.
I boiled water with infinix hot 7 shocked and I cooked dinner with infinix/tecno and itel.

Choose Redmi, Choose Freedom cool

6 Likes

Re: How To Permanently Stop Your Phone From Overheating. by Edopesin: 10:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
ShunTecnoInfinix:
I boiled water with infinix hot 7 shocked and I cooked dinner with infinix/tecno and itel.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Permanently Stop Your Phone From Overheating. by KingAlabi: 12:26am On Jun 04, 2020
ShunTecnoInfinix:

Nokia for life grin

(1) (Reply)

Iphone SE 64gb And Tecno Spark 4 32gb Help / Which is The Best Data Provider On The Island? / Small Itel Phone For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.