Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Nigerian Youths: Say No To Rape - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Youths: Say No To Rape (375 Views)

"EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience / 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youths: Say No To Rape by BillKapri96: 6:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
First things first, I'm not in any support of rape. Rapists should be brought to justice. But what I'm seeing this past few days na wa. Everbody is talking against the rape, celebrities o, WhatsApp status, Facebook, twitter etc. Some people are even protesting. Just like last year when coza pastor and Timi's wife.

Did you know that just last week here over 200 people were killed in sokoto and southern Kaduna by bandits? Senate just approved that $5billion loan again for Buhari increasing our debts, Senator K. Orji has been released from jail because they find out that THE JUDGE WHO WAS IN CHARGE OF THE CASE WAS UNQUALIFIED..u dey see Mata. See what happened in Imo & baysela states gubernatorial election. I can't list them all but you see where I'm going right?

If we bring this energy we are using to talk & protest against this rape case divert it to all these other crimes, FG will start paying attention. So Nigerian youth, celebrities, pastors etc make we dey bring dat energy for everything, no be only rape dem go hear our voice. THANK YOU.

Cc lalastiscala
Cc Ishilove
Cc Mynd44
Cc Dominique
Cc Racoon
Cc

Re: Nigerian Youths: Say No To Rape by edoairways: 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
There is time for everything BillKapri96. This time around most Nigerians are fighting against rape so let us be for now
Re: Nigerian Youths: Say No To Rape by BillKapri96: 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
edoairways:
There is time for everything BillKapri96. This time around most Nigerians are fighting against rape so let us be for now

So you saying we should only speak up when it's rape, if the government borrow $500 million let's all keep quiet?
Re: Nigerian Youths: Say No To Rape by Racoon(m): 7:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
BillKapri96:
Did you know that just last week here over 200 people were killed in sokoto and southern Kaduna by bandits? Senate just approved that $5billion loan again for Buhari increasing our debts.

Senator K.Orji has been released from jail because they find out that THE JUDGE WHO WAS IN CHARGE OF THE CASE WAS UNQUALIFIED..u dey see Mata. See what happened in Imo & baysela states gubernatorial election. I can't list them all but you see where I'm going right?

If we bring this energy we are using to talk & protest against this rape case divert it to all these other crimes, FG will start paying attention.So Nigerian youth, celebrities, pastors etc make we dey bring dat energy for everything, no be only rape dem go hear our voice. Thank you.
Same observation I honestly raised here too.The myopic viewing of issues that affects our national life will not let us especially the younger generation see the real issues in the bigger picture.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths: Say No To Rape by Banmeallday: 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
Say no to rape yes...but say no to being a Nigger from the Nigger Area
Re: Nigerian Youths: Say No To Rape by edoairways: 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
BillKapri96:

So you saying we should only speak up when it's rape, if the government borrow $500 million let's all keep quiet?
No am not saying or implying so however everything has it's timing
Re: Nigerian Youths: Say No To Rape by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
#JusticeForUwa

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Youths: Say No To Rape by BillKapri96: 7:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
edoairways:

No am not saying or implying so however everything has it's timing

So those people that was murdered last week in Kaduna and sokoto, we should wait till next year before we protest right?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths: Say No To Rape by BillKapri96: 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
Racoon:

Same observation I honestly raised here too.The myopic viewing of issues that affects our national life will not let us especially the younger generation see the real issues in the bigger picture.

Exactly, we pay attention to trivia matters than the real ones affecting everything & everybody....smh
Re: Nigerian Youths: Say No To Rape by edoairways: 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
BillKapri96:

So those people that was murdered last week in Kaduna and sokoto, we should wait till next year before we protest right?
First thing first.
Re: Nigerian Youths: Say No To Rape by bikefab(m): 12:07am On Jun 03, 2020
Rape and all forms of sexual abuse is very condemnable regardless of the gender of the victim. I was serially abused as a kid, I still remember the names of those ladies. In addition, politicians in nigeria have repeatedly raped the nations' economy without caution. #saynotorape

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 16  Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ogun, Lagos. PHOTOS / Hushpuppi Finally Jail 20years In USA / How The US Caught Flashy Nigerian Instagrammers 'with $40m'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.