Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists (56513 Views)

How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video / Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family / NASS Leadership Directs Police, SSS To Secure Complex For Tuesday's Plenary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by gbemishile: 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
vicdom:

Buhari is a known pedophile and rapist. It will be seen as a sheer hypocrisy for him to criticise what he's known for.
U are guaranteed freedom of speech but u're not guaranteed freedom after speech.
Don't be an hipocrate hiding behind a keyboard to lay allegations.
Why don't u make a video of it and post it online
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by Ramsak1: 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
Another IPOb miscreant
Una no fit get sense again
vicdom:

Buhari is a known pedophile and rapist. It will be seen as a sheer hypocrisy for him to criticise what he's known for.
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
grammarnazi2:

...asked...

...as sheer...

...has...

At least...chose...

...brother's keeper.

...rapists...punishment.
feminists...feminists...the top twenty...

Mr. President.

...means...confused...

...who...

...has...rapist...

...have a President.

...rapes and then...

...on the 27th...
Fvck off with your autocorrect bullshi.t. Is this the time to form English master?
And fvck you mod that banned me.
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by biggy26: 10:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
The same police that ask them to bring mobility money and made mockery of the deceased father wants to investigate which case?
You mean it?

1 Like

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by Ishaquine(m): 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
grammarnazi2:
...asked...
...as sheer...
...has...
At least...chose...
...brother's keeper.
...rapists...punishment. feminists...feminists...the top twenty...
Mr. President.
...means...confused...
...who...
...has...rapist...
...have a President.
...rapes and then...
...on the 27th...
This...let...
Guy, why this?
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by gbemishile: 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
Urchman200:
how old was Aisha when he got married to her?or which one is confusing to you pedophile or a rapist?
U are her father or relative to know her age when she married Buhari
Funny thing is u might not even be in this world by then.
It doesn't take long to fish someone out.
Keep running ur pie-hole let's see where it leads u to one day.

1 Like

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by apexx6112: 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by TUANKU(m): 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Lolz. I know u are fatherless bro no need for explanation, buhari asslicker!
I agree i lick Buhari ass, nobody will lick the pauper you call father.

1 Like

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
Oga better watch what you say on social media!! That your word HEAVY!!!
vicdom:

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by Ishaquine(m): 10:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
cray91:
and you believe say na buhari type that or you think na him dey type the previous ones.. se your president even know what "rape" means sef. oga no stress yourself na person dey handle hin account for am lol
He is more educated than you are and can speak better english.
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
biggy26:

You mean it?
yea her sister said so with tears

1 Like

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by Ishaquine(m): 10:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
Neddstark:
If it didnt trend, you wont react.
Your fulani brothers killing, you still are yet to react
Yh, he wouldn't have reacted because Nigeria itself has a while lot of cases. It is the ones you hear you talk about, there are thousands of cases you don't know about.
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by prestige101: 10:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
WOW, nice, oga dey use I-phone.
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by FlordFlorez(m): 10:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
TUANKU:

I agree i lick Buhari ass, nobody will lick the pauper you call father.
After licking his ass u'd lick his cum too. U are ill-bred. Maybe thats y u are fatherless and resolve in attacking people's father.
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by joek(m): 10:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
That's wisdom on the part of the President. With the way protesters are shaking America, it will be unwise to keep mute and watch full-blown protest from Nigerians. Smart move.
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by TUANKU(m): 11:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
FlordFlorez:
After licking his ass u'd lick his cum too. U are ill-bred. Maybe thats y u are fatherless and resolve in attacking people's father.
See this product of inbreeding, your miserable father is your mother's uncle.

1 Like

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
What's up? Iretii0511 McReoz
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by cray91(m): 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
i don't know why some people here can't just express their mind without insulting. i never insulted you or mean to i'm surprise you could say that. change your ways anyway.
we were raised differently obviouly
Ishaquine:
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by cray91(m): 11:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
and i don't know the english part you were talking about what i commented wasn't pure english i guess you need to work on your reading skills. it was pidgin english okay mtchewww
Ishaquine:
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by HappyCanadian: 11:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
vicdom:

I agree, he's raping Nigeria and besides a very useless president for that matter
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by manbello(m): 11:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
9iceprince:

Must you criticize with senseless comments..,,, Show me the post where Buhari raped your Mother or where he Molested your Sister
Don't mind the retarded fool instead of him to post something meaningful he now decided to showcase his abnormality in public i pity some people sha
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by Xpol: 11:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
The buhari I know can't write those beautiful sentences.

Xpol is here again
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by kikelomojessy(f): 11:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
Good job.

grammarnazi2:

...asked...

...as sheer...

...has...

At least...chose...

...brother's keeper.

...rapists...punishment.

Mr. President.

...means...confused...

...who...

...has...rapist...

...have a President.

...rapes and then...

...on the 27th...

This...let...

...murderous...

1 Like

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by Honeydenz(f): 11:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
starbuck:
We have been looking for a scape goat undecided undecided...

Buhari is the cause of it, i blame him for all these cry cry
Lol, how is he d cause?
Youth of today have too high a libido to control. There are no more virgins today all thanks to the guys. If you visit them and try to resist it, you get raped! If u speak out, people will ask what u were doing in his house in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by Treash(m): 11:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
grammarnazi2:

...asked...

...as sheer...

...has...

At least...chose...

...brother's keeper.

...rapists...punishment.

Mr. President.

...means...confused...

...who...

...has...rapist...

...have a President.

...rapes and then...

...on the 27th...

This...let...

...murderous...

Wawww
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by jaxxy(m): 11:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
The same police that ask them to bring mobility money and made mockery of the deceased father wants to investigate which case?

The whole police force isn't irresponsible bt most are.

1 Like

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by kemicalreact: 11:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
grammarnazi2:
What's up? Iretii0511 McReoz
Bro, what happened to your main
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by berrystunn(m): 11:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
fuckingAyaya:

Watch and see before the end of this week
All including there friends will be arrested.

Don't joke with Nigeria police when orders come from above.

2 Likes

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
grammarnazi2:

...asked...

...as sheer...

...has...

At least...chose...

...brother's keeper.

...rapists...punishment.

Mr. President.

...means...confused...

...who...

...has...rapist...

...have a President.

...rapes and then...

...on the 27th...

This...let...

...murderous...
grammarnazi baba...I sight you,the real grammar master.
make una dey help us proofread our people's comments in here and fish out the bad ones there.
Seun will be paying you for the service. hahaha...
I knew you'd have spotted some errors in this my post too.

3 Likes

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by roladex(f): 11:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
vicdom:

jesus how do u know? Has he raped u before..na wa ooo

2 Likes

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
codesty:

this man is the president of the federal republic of Nigeria for God sake.
Why being disrespectful?
don't be surprised, brother. that's how they address their fathers at home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines / Kano Police Commissioner Wakili Mobbed / Buhari Sacks Security Service Chiefs - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.