Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Where Is Our Sense Of Responsibility By Omigie Oshor - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Is Our Sense Of Responsibility By Omigie Oshor (140 Views)

Who Has Overall Responsibility For Managing The On-scene Incident: / The Islamic State In West Africa Province (ISWAP) Has Claimed Responsibility For / Is There A New (LASTMA) Responsibility Such As Arresting For Seatbelt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Our Sense Of Responsibility By Omigie Oshor by oshorstan(f): 9:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
The George Llord murder case in US is a clear demonstration of lawlessness in America and the world at large.

The flip side to this issue is that, same gross anarchy occurs in Nigeria on a daily basis and we seem very comfortable with it.

It is a normal trend in Nigeria for Police to kill innocent citizens, and shoot anyone that refuses to "Settle" especially on ours highway, which they have been designated to coordinate.

We are quick to condemn the sheriff that killed Llord but we are not bothered when same happens in Nigeria and to Nigerians because it is normal.

It is Normal in my country for Herdsmen to kill pregnant women, rape our ladies, burn churches,and block the major highways, in a bid to taking over the community, hence establishing a semi caliphate.

We see the fight for Justice as a wild goose chase. Everyone wants to be heard on Facebook and Other social media network especially when there is a breaking news. I do not believe in The saying that "All is well"

Whether you like it or not, all is not well with the way our society has been fashioned. Where is the Police Officer that Killed Master Promise at Idunwungha community? Where are the criminals that murdered Miss Uwaila Omozuwa? Why is everywhere quiet as if Nothing happened! Where is our pressure group?

Why is the Nigerian Police Force not briefing us about new developments as to how many suspects they have gotten. As individuals, I must say that We are suffering from the "E nor concern me Syndrome"

It will be a major cry when you're affected directly. Our society will soon crumble like pack of cards when we don't treat every issue with Absolute seriousness and resilience, irrespective of our political affiliations and religious beliefs. I believe we were first humans before this tussle of political imbrioglio & party supremacy.

Where is our sense of responsibility?

Omigie Oshor writes From Edo State

(1) (Reply)

Lawal Media / Achieve The Benefits Of Glycolic Scrub For Your Skin / Poem Of The Day: ETERNITY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.