Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

5 Record Of Ronaldo Nearly Impossible For Messi To Break - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 5 Record Of Ronaldo Nearly Impossible For Messi To Break (1102 Views)

Lionel Messi Sets 2 New "Nearly Impossible" To Break UCL Records. / Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo / Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Record Of Ronaldo Nearly Impossible For Messi To Break by Gcleaf(m): 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
Cristiano Ronaldo is one of the all-time greats of the beautiful game and throughout his illustrious career, he has set numerous records. However, these five records held by the Portuguese ace that may never be broken.

1. Most goals in a single European Cup campaign (17 goals, 2013/14)

We said the top five was mighty tough to rank and choosing a number one was nigh on impossible.

But how could it not be this ridiculous goal scoring accomplishment?!

Many thought the concept of 15 goals by one player in a single Champions League campaign was outrageous, but Ronaldo did just that and added two more on top for good measure.

He is the only man to reach the 15-goal mark in the competition and he's now done it on three separate occasions, including four goals in finals!

We gave it our best shot but in reality, any of the top five would have been a worthy number one.

When Ronaldo calls time on his career - which looks a fair distance away - what other records will make the list?

One that will all matches
tainly feature is the Portuguese being the highest scorer in the history of international football. Just 11 more goals needed to break Ali Daei's record of 109 for Iran...

2. The only player to have won all individual and team honours at two different .

Ronaldo is the only player in history to have won all individual and team accolades with two different teams, having done so at both Manchester United and Real Madrid.

The Portuguese ace has won the Champions League, domestic league, domestic cup, domestic Super Cup, Ballon d'Or, World Player of the Year, Golden Boot, and World Club Championship at both clubs in the course of his illustrious career.

The only player who came close to the record was

Zinedine Zidane , who almost won every honour with Juventus and Real Madrid. Meanwhile, Argentine skipper Lionel Messi has only achieved the feat at Barcelona.

3 Scored 300 La Liga goals in just 286 matches

Read in full details down the link

https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=c662c679f27090f5ac14e6a032bb3acb&news_entry_id=s178ecf10200602en_ng&open_type=transcoded&request_id=SUBSCRIBE_ITEM_cc042dd6-480d-4d4d-af5a-6266b01145ab&from=news

1 Share

Re: 5 Record Of Ronaldo Nearly Impossible For Messi To Break by Jokerman(m): 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
Tell madam Eibar to surpass Maradona Argentine record first grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Record Of Ronaldo Nearly Impossible For Messi To Break by yuswrld20(m): 11:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
G.O.A.T

1 Like

Re: 5 Record Of Ronaldo Nearly Impossible For Messi To Break by chiboy1116: 12:39am On Jun 03, 2020
Call me when Ronaldo wins 4 consecutive golden balls . And wins 4 best playmaker award with 6 golden boots tongue.

Call me when Ronaldo scores 92 goals in a year , lmfao

3 Likes

Re: 5 Record Of Ronaldo Nearly Impossible For Messi To Break by OfficiaCheftobi(m): 7:23am On Jun 03, 2020
call me when Messi wins Puskas you know the rest
Re: 5 Record Of Ronaldo Nearly Impossible For Messi To Break by Jokerman(m): 10:46am On Jun 03, 2020
Call me when Messi wins puskas

Call me when Messi wins golden boot with two different teams and two different leagues

Call me when Messi wins best player in 3 different leagues

Call me when Messi topple Maradona as Argentina best player ever grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Record Of Ronaldo Nearly Impossible For Messi To Break by thundafire: 10:58am On Jun 03, 2020
So is Messi from any European country, nonsense comparison
Re: 5 Record Of Ronaldo Nearly Impossible For Messi To Break by paulolee(m): 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
lolz...clowns..only messi's 91 goals in a calender year beats all those rawbiish u typed because dts a world record and no player born of a woman can ever try dt in this generation...mayb next...Yes i said it n can stake my balls to it...xo many things are involved in dt record, it was his best la liga season (above 50 goals) and besides he had more matches dt year compared to now...no player can do dt with the few matches in a Calender year today

2 Likes

Re: 5 Record Of Ronaldo Nearly Impossible For Messi To Break by Numerouno94(m): 12:54am On Jun 04, 2020
Jokerman:
Call me when Messi wins puskas

Call me when Messi wins golden boot with two different teams and two different leagues

Call me when Messi wins best player in 3 different leagues

Call me when Messi topple Maradona as Argentina best player ever grin

Quote me wen Penaldo bags 6 fifa balon d'or.

Quote me wen Penaldo finally scores a free kick goal..

Re: 5 Record Of Ronaldo Nearly Impossible For Messi To Break by kenzysmith: 9:47am On Jun 04, 2020
[if ronaldo can score 91 goals in a year win 6 ballon do or., do a trick that will confuse 2 players at once, play from the midfield and still scores 45 goals a season win a golden ball at the world cup, reach a world cup final then call me we can talk

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Okocha Signs For Qatar Sports Club / Who Is The Pass Master? / PFA Team Of The Season:2012/2013 Season.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.