Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,153 members, 7,957,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:43 AM

Buhari Condole With The Family Of Raped UNIBEN Student - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buhari Condole With The Family Of Raped UNIBEN Student (139 Views)

The Puff Adder I Encountered At UNIBEN Botanical Garden This Morning (Photos) / Gory Photos: Corpse Of Final Year UNIBEN Student Recovered From A Swamp Where He / 18+ Only!watch Leak Video Of How 4 Boys Gang Raped A Jss2 Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Condole With The Family Of Raped UNIBEN Student by 01Decent(m): 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari has condoled with the family of Uwaila Omozuwa, the University of Benin undergraduate who was raped and later died last week, saying he expected the Nigerian Police to speedily investigate the case and ensure the culprits are brought to justice.

The president expressed the hope that the police would do a diligent investigation into the matter to fish out the perpetrators and bring them to justice.

He made the declaration in a tweet on his personal handle, MBuhari, on Tuesday.

“I would like to offer my deepest condolences to the family and friends of Uwaila Omozuwa. I expect the Nigeria Police Force to speedily and diligently investigate this case and ensure that all the culprits responsible for this barbaric act are brought to justice,” President Buhari tweeted

Source: https://www.thedecentworld.com/president-buhari-finally-speaks-condole-with-the-family-of-raped-uniben-undergraduate-student/

(1) (Reply)

Vacacny Possition / Vacancy Post / Insecure By Sauti Sol 8D AUDIO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.