Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Boy Shot Dead By Cultist While Roasting Yam For His Mother (Graphics Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Shot Dead By Cultist While Roasting Yam For His Mother (Graphics Photos) (6622 Views)

Young Man Killed By Cultist In Ojota, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) / UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn / Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Shot Dead By Cultist While Roasting Yam For His Mother (Graphics Photos) by HumphreyGspot(m): 1:16am On Jun 03, 2020
Tragedy has struck a poor mother after her son was shot dead by some cult members in Abia State. HGS Media Plus Reports.

Report gathered that the boy was roasting yam and plantain before he was shot by in the head by the cultist.

It is not clear if the boy was a rival cultist or a victim of circumstances.

The name of the victim and his mother is yet to be ascertained as at the time of this report

See more: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/06/03/boy-shot-dead-by-cultist-while-roasting-yam-for-his-mother-in-abia-state-graphic-photos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Flyboi

1 Share

Re: Boy Shot Dead By Cultist While Roasting Yam For His Mother (Graphics Photos) by pyyxxaro: 1:24am On Jun 03, 2020
I really feel for his mum cry

SAY NO TO CULTISM

SAY YES TO BOYS SCOUT cool

8 Likes

Re: Boy Shot Dead By Cultist While Roasting Yam For His Mother (Graphics Photos) by ValCon888: 1:30am On Jun 03, 2020
I'm sure he was a cultist. I'll eat my head if it's found out he isn't. All because of stupid validation and recognition, you joined a useless organization.

Imagine being a minus one from the moment you were born.

9 Likes

Re: Boy Shot Dead By Cultist While Roasting Yam For His Mother (Graphics Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 1:40am On Jun 03, 2020
The story has changed.
Before he was described as a 15 year old boy hawking vegetable now he's a boy roasting yam for the mother.

Rest on , young lad
Re: Boy Shot Dead By Cultist While Roasting Yam For His Mother (Graphics Photos) by AllenSpencer: 2:11am On Jun 03, 2020
Boy child is to cultism and Fraud

Girl Child is to prostitution and prostitution

Its like one will start praying for hermaphrodite now.
Re: Boy Shot Dead By Cultist While Roasting Yam For His Mother (Graphics Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 2:11am On Jun 03, 2020
sorry to the mum

2 Likes

Re: Boy Shot Dead By Cultist While Roasting Yam For His Mother (Graphics Photos) by AdaGod1(f): 2:16am On Jun 03, 2020
since the declaration of cult war between aiye and eiye
so many youths are dying including the raped Uwa
I'm 90% certain it's a cult related death because that's their signature (rape and kill)
probably she was a cultist girlfriend maybe they've looked for him and didn't find him so they decided to get on him through his girlfriend.
adding that it's UNIBEN the den of miscreants and cultists

IGP should do something about these earth scums

14 Likes

Re: Boy Shot Dead By Cultist While Roasting Yam For His Mother (Graphics Photos) by okeyben10: 2:53am On Jun 03, 2020
AllenSpencer:
Boy child is to cultism and Fraud

Girl Child is to prostitution and prostitution

Its like one will start praying for hermaphrodite now.

Y?
You want to birth a fraudulent prostitute?
Like a 2 in 1?
Well, one can only wish you what you wish yourself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Shot Dead By Cultist While Roasting Yam For His Mother (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 4:57am On Jun 03, 2020
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Boy Shot Dead By Cultist While Roasting Yam For His Mother (Graphics Photos) by CONTACTSAMSUNG(m): 5:31am On Jun 03, 2020
Nawa oh..

He looks young tho, cultist doesn't pay

Hustle!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Boy Shot Dead By Cultist While Roasting Yam For His Mother (Graphics Photos) by RPirez: 5:32am On Jun 03, 2020
Na wah ooo.

R.I.P to him undecided
Re: Boy Shot Dead By Cultist While Roasting Yam For His Mother (Graphics Photos) by MrTrend(m): 5:47am On Jun 03, 2020
Say no to CULTISM
Re: Boy Shot Dead By Cultist While Roasting Yam For His Mother (Graphics Photos) by Janjaweedi(m): 5:49am On Jun 03, 2020
ValCon888:
I'm sure he was a cultist. I'll eat my head if it's found out he isn't. All because of stupid validation and recognition, you joined a useless organization.

His brother was the target not him. So he isn’t one.
Re: Boy Shot Dead By Cultist While Roasting Yam For His Mother (Graphics Photos) by DADDY2or3FISHES: 6:23am On Jun 03, 2020
This boy is too small to be a cultists.
He can't be a cultists
Re: Boy Shot Dead By Cultist While Roasting Yam For His Mother (Graphics Photos) by Exmilitant(m): 6:37am On Jun 03, 2020
Politicians. Cultism. Herdsmen attacks. Boko haram. Millitancy. Inadequate power supply. Police incompetence. And a failed country in general are what Nigerians needs to rise and protest. Hundreds of innocent woman are raped every day in this country but we chose to protest the one that makes the loudest sound. Until Nigerians knows what they want and the kind of country they want to live in, and rise up as one to fight for it, things will never get better.
Re: Boy Shot Dead By Cultist While Roasting Yam For His Mother (Graphics Photos) by BIGGIE121(m): 6:43am On Jun 03, 2020
chai this is a gory sight to behold, I don't even know what they're looking for in that cult sef.
Re: Boy Shot Dead By Cultist While Roasting Yam For His Mother (Graphics Photos) by ubcandid(m): 6:55am On Jun 03, 2020
ValCon888:

You can't be so sure.
Re: Boy Shot Dead By Cultist While Roasting Yam For His Mother (Graphics Photos) by div111(m): 7:37am On Jun 03, 2020
DADDY2or3FISHES:
This boy is too small to be a cultists.
He can't be a cultists

Bro. In my area, jss 1 boys are already cultists lipsrsealed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Boy Shot Dead By Cultist While Roasting Yam For His Mother (Graphics Photos) by chinchonglee(m): 7:39am On Jun 03, 2020
This is sickening
Re: Boy Shot Dead By Cultist While Roasting Yam For His Mother (Graphics Photos) by hidhrhis(m): 7:45am On Jun 03, 2020
Cultism kills
Re: Boy Shot Dead By Cultist While Roasting Yam For His Mother (Graphics Photos) by 9benz(m): 7:51am On Jun 03, 2020
"The evil men do does not live with them, but lives after them". I dont think the cultist will go scot-free, even if he escapes; KARMA MUST PREVAIL!! RIP HOMEBOY
Re: Boy Shot Dead By Cultist While Roasting Yam For His Mother (Graphics Photos) by Alitair(m): 8:00am On Jun 03, 2020
Someway or the other, I know those men that shot him will not escape justice.

To shoot someone in front of family...
cry
Re: Boy Shot Dead By Cultist While Roasting Yam For His Mother (Graphics Photos) by rowland545(m): 8:16am On Jun 03, 2020
AdaGod1:
I'm 90% certain it's a cult related death because that's their signature (rape and kill)
probably she was a cultist girlfriend maybe they've looked for him and didn't find him so they decided to get on him through his girlfriend.

are u sure u read d entire detail b4 commenting
Re: Boy Shot Dead By Cultist While Roasting Yam For His Mother (Graphics Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:27am On Jun 03, 2020
Jesu
Re: Boy Shot Dead By Cultist While Roasting Yam For His Mother (Graphics Photos) by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 8:55am On Jun 03, 2020
I am still asking WHY DO PEOPLE JOIN CULT ? ?
Re: Boy Shot Dead By Cultist While Roasting Yam For His Mother (Graphics Photos) by waledeji(m): 9:00am On Jun 03, 2020
AdaGod1:

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Boy Shot Dead By Cultist While Roasting Yam For His Mother (Graphics Photos) by KAHBOOM: 9:18am On Jun 03, 2020
The result of closing down schools.. Students are idle,jobless and angry.

He might be a baga
Re: Boy Shot Dead By Cultist While Roasting Yam For His Mother (Graphics Photos) by triple996(m): 9:23am On Jun 03, 2020
and these is were the north takes the nod
u hardly hear about cultism in d core north , although some idiots in d so called middle belt engage in cultism ,hausa and fulani boy don't have time 4 dat nonsense. I am saying these bcus all my life I grew up in lagos bt wen I went to ABU Zaria 4 my university education I was pleased with wat I saw, 4rm my first to final year no case of cultism at all . u hardly hear about clashes of students in campus bt tiv youths can complain of fulani militia while also slaughtering themselves through cultism .
it pathetic especially in d Niger delta
Re: Boy Shot Dead By Cultist While Roasting Yam For His Mother (Graphics Photos) by pretydiva(f): 9:28am On Jun 03, 2020
Things are happening these days. Death everywhere.
Re: Boy Shot Dead By Cultist While Roasting Yam For His Mother (Graphics Photos) by EmmanuelBanks: 9:31am On Jun 03, 2020
I have read many times on this platform, where ppl make comments that we Nigerians cannot organise a protest for those that have been killed either by bandits, cultists, bokoharam or fulani herdsmen....yea we know it's not right.
The same way Nigerians kill each other is the same way ppl of the same ethnicity and geographical location kill each other in their own countries e.g India, Pakistan, Iran, Mexico, Cuba, Europe just name it, these things happen everywhere.

yea we know Nigeria situation is really skyrocketing, and am very optimistic that sooner or later things will get bk to normal.

Now back to the reason I decided to write this, is like you all don't understand the in depth reason FLOYD GEORGE was killed, who killed him and the implications thereafter. Please I beg you my Nairalanders dont confuse the concepts of RACISM with ETHNICITY. An average white man hates on the success of black man, a black man succeed virtually in anywhere he finds himself...the facts are there, check it out, blacks dominate the sport sector in America (BLACK POWER) so because of this the white man get irritated.

Blacks were enslaved in mostly Europe and America for over 400years, and even after the slave trade, they have been castigated day by day, they re seeing as a threat to white supremacy, all these boil down to emotional and psychological imbalance in a black man.

We all saw how this black man was publicly humiliated and killed in a broad daylight in this so called 21st century, now what message do you think it would pass to a black kids huh!!...that's a psychological effects right there people. Believe me guys, the protest was loud not just because a white cop killed a bkcak man, but because of the history behind it. now check this, white may kills white or black kills black in America and ppl wouldn't even know...that's the basic truth.
Therefore many countries, organisations, clubs etc were all in solidarity to protest the death of GEORGE FLOYD just because:
1. The manner he was killed
2 . who killed him
3. and the history behind it
Re: Boy Shot Dead By Cultist While Roasting Yam For His Mother (Graphics Photos) by DemMannaFools: 10:00am On Jun 03, 2020
[s]
waledeji:
cheesy cheesy
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Modern Day Cannibals In Thailand Eat Black Man For Dinner- Truth / 4 Brothers Sent To Kirikiri Prisons / Cheating Wife & Her Lover Forced To Be Intimate In Public In Anambra With Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.