Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Should Rapist Be Sentenced To Death? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Should Rapist Be Sentenced To Death? (321 Views)

Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 / Fiona Onasanya To Be Sentenced With Brother, After Lying To Police In UK / Couple Names Baby After Adolf Hitler, To Be Sentenced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Rapist Be Sentenced To Death? by Thermodynamics(m): 8:00am On Jun 03, 2020
There is this female friend of mine who got really angry today just because she heard a rapist (man) was sentenced to 15years imprisonment for his crime, and I was like, what are you angry about, what kind of justice do you expect from the court, she said that all rapist should be sentenced to death, that infact, they should be tortured to death.

Don't think that there is any country in the world that sentence people to death for this kind of crime, apart from those middle Eastern countries who might do such base on religious grounds.

ALOT OF COUNTRIES HAVE EVEN ABOLISHED THE DEATH PENALTY.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

I BELIEVE THAT THE ONLY REASON WHY A PERSON SHOULD BE SENTENCED TO DEATH IS IF HE TOOL THE LIFE OF ANOTHER.

Do you think a rapist should be sentenced to death?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should Rapist Be Sentenced To Death? by donbachi(m): 8:02am On Jun 03, 2020
yes..but,with proper investigation.
Re: Should Rapist Be Sentenced To Death? by Thermodynamics(m): 8:06am On Jun 03, 2020
donbachi:
yes..but,with proper investigation.

Are you placing a rapist at the same level as a murderer?
Some countries have abolish the death sentence, in some countries, what you get is a life imprisonment.
Re: Should Rapist Be Sentenced To Death? by qwertyboss(m): 8:38am On Jun 03, 2020
They should be half castrated... Including the 20years sentence
Re: Should Rapist Be Sentenced To Death? by orisa37: 8:56am On Jun 03, 2020
The Rapist breaches all the 10 commandments given to Moses and the commandment of Jesus to The Apostles. The Rapist dishonours God, Parenthood and Humanity. By that singular Act, The Rapist murders the Heart, Soul, Mind and Body of the Human assailed. The Rapist is a base Adulterous Human, a Thief and he or she is covetous. The Rapist hurries worries hates and is wreckless. All these are sins of BREACHES OF THE COVENANTS OF GOD, AGREEMENTS AND UNDERSTANDING OF OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH ALL HUMANS IRRESPECTIVE OF SEX THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH. AND SINCE THIS RAPIST IS GUILTY OF ALL OF THE ABOVE, HE OR SHE SHOULD BE STONED HANGED AND SHOT TO DEATH AND TO EXTINCTION.

A RAPIST IS NOT A HUMAN BEING. HE OR SHE IS AN ANIMAL, A BOKOHARAM, A CHINESE FROM WUHAN, A MIYETTI ALLAH FULANI HERDSMEN, HIS NAME IS ISHAQ, GAMBARI AND KYARI.
Re: Should Rapist Be Sentenced To Death? by orisa37: 9:14am On Jun 03, 2020
YES. THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH. THE RAPIST HAS COMMITTED MANY SINS. SO HE SHOULD DIE 10 X I00 TIMES.
Re: Should Rapist Be Sentenced To Death? by Kdon2: 9:47am On Jun 03, 2020
[quote author=Thermodynamics post=90256696]There is this female friend of mine who got really angry today just because she heard a rapist (man) was sentenced to 15years imprisonment for his crime, and I was like, what are you angry about, what kind of justice do you expect from the court, she said that all rapist should be sentenced to death, that infact, they should be tortured to death.

Don't think that there is any country in the world that sentence people to death for this kind of crime, apart from those middle Eastern countries who might do such base on religious grounds.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

I BELIEVE THAT THE ONLY REASON WHY A PERSON SHOULD BE SENTENCED TO DEATH IS IF HE TOOL THE LIFE OF ANOTHER.

Do you think a rapist should be sentenced to death?[/quote

If your mum was rape what punishment would you recommend.? Think about it. Then later your elder sister and then your kid sister,then perhaps your brother was raped by a gay bastard perhaps all or one of tgem was infected in the process with HIV.
Re: Should Rapist Be Sentenced To Death? by Kdon2: 9:48am On Jun 03, 2020
Thermodynamics:
There is this female friend of mine who got really angry today just because she heard a rapist (man) was sentenced to 15years imprisonment for his crime, and I was like, what are you angry about, what kind of justice do you expect from the court, she said that all rapist should be sentenced to death, that infact, they should be tortured to death.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

Do you think a rapist should be sentenced to death?

If your mum was rape what punishment would you recommend.? Think about it. Then later your elder sister and then your kid sister,then perhaps your brother or even your dad was raped by a gay bastard perhaps all or one of them was infected in the process with HIV. That is the gravity of what we are dealing with. Don't be short sighted.
Re: Should Rapist Be Sentenced To Death? by Thermodynamics(m): 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2020
Kdon2:

If your mum was rape what punishment would you recommend.? Think about it. Then later your elder sister and then your kid sister,then perhaps your brother or even your dad was raped by a gay bastard perhaps all or one of them was infected in the process with HIV. That is the gravity of what we are dealing with. Don't be short sighted.

First of all, all those instances you gave up there was uncalled for.
It's not about being short sighted, are you saying you are wiser than the people who made the law and dicided not to sentence people to death for being a rapist?
Are you wiser than the judges who make the decisions?

You didn't even answer the question
Re: Should Rapist Be Sentenced To Death? by Thermodynamics(m): 3:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
orisa37:
YES. THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH. THE RAPIST HAS COMMITTED MANY SINS. SO HE SHOULD DIE 10 X I00 TIMES.

The wages of sin is death,
It means liars, fornicators and thieves should all be sentenced to death.
Re: Should Rapist Be Sentenced To Death? by Kdon2: 4:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
Thermodynamics:

First of all, all those instances you gave up there was uncalled for.
It's not about being short sighted, are you saying you are wiser than the people who made the law and dicided not to sentence people to death for being a rapist?
Are you wiser than the judges who make the decisions?

You didn't even answer the question

Desperate situations demands desperate measures. You will agree with me tgat things are no longer the way it was when the law was made.
Re: Should Rapist Be Sentenced To Death? by orisa37: 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
Thermodynamics:

The wages of sin is death,
It means liars, fornicators and thieves should all be sentenced to death.

Yes. But when they REPENT before being caught, The Lord forgives.

(1) (Reply)

See How Pastor Was Nabbed For Rapping 16_ Year Old Girl. / Diplomat Sacked For Exposing How Dutch Government, Companies Engage In Corruptio / Hushpuppi May Break Bernie Madoff Fraud Record.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.