Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Fraudsters New Way Of Scamming People - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fraudsters New Way Of Scamming People (646 Views)

Motorist Calls Out Fuel Attendants For Allegedly 'scamming' Customers (video) / Have Fraudsters Invaded The BVN System? / New Mode Of Scamming Recharge Card Sellers!beware!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraudsters New Way Of Scamming People by spiro4real(f): 8:07am On Jun 03, 2020
I just received this mail in my inbox this morning.

Meanwhile, I bank with GTB. How can they say they added an Access bank account holder to my Internet banking?

Re: Fraudsters New Way Of Scamming People by dawnomike(m): 8:30am On Jun 03, 2020
Call your banks customer care or account officer immediately
Re: Fraudsters New Way Of Scamming People by Chicent(m): 8:33am On Jun 03, 2020
Pathetic.... But Thank your stars you didn't click that link you would have easily given your previous details to them.
Re: Fraudsters New Way Of Scamming People by Freestainworld(m): 8:44am On Jun 03, 2020
wetin we do G boys? we can not rest because of Buhari and scammer's.
Re: Fraudsters New Way Of Scamming People by MRosario(m): 9:00am On Jun 03, 2020
OP it's an email from a scam gtbank webmail. The moment you click that link to login to the portal, that's when you fall for the trick, and give up your login details. Simply ignore the email, it wasn't sent from gtbank

(1) (Reply)

Crash And Boom Trading / How Abc Orjiako’s Company’s Debt Sank Diamond Bank Ship / Italian Firm To Increase Oil & Gas Stake In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.