Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Rev. Uche Ibeabuchi Salutes President Muhammadu Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rev. Uche Ibeabuchi Salutes President Muhammadu Buhari (1028 Views)

Federal Character Commissioner, Rev Uche Ibeabuchi Visits FCC Awka Office / "I'm Calling This Result Under Duress" - Prof Ibeabuchi Declares Okorocha Winner / Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev. Uche Ibeabuchi Salutes President Muhammadu Buhari by ObidikeCh: 8:55am On Jun 03, 2020
REV. UCHE IBEABUCHI SALUTES PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

Just after the confirmation of 37 member nominees into the federal character commission, one of the nominees confirmed, Rev. Uche Ibeabuchi spoke to news men in Abuja the nation's capital. He thanked President Buhari for finding him worthy to serve in the commission.

In his words; It is with great pleasure and humility that I thank president Muhammadu Buhari for finding me worthy to serve as a member of the federal character commission. It is an honour and privilege to accept this task, so I cannot thank him enough for providing this wonderful opportunity and I won't take it for granted. I know it requires significant commitment and I'm ready to contribute meaningfully.

Rev Ibeabuchi also extended his appreciation to the APC family within and outside Anambra state especially the stakeholders who supported his appointment. He thanked Chief (Dr) George Moghalu for his guidance and support all the years he served under him in the party, All progressive Congress. He also thanked his family for their moral support and seek more from them.

Rev. Uche Ibeabuchi is from Anambra state and among the 37 persons confirmed on Tuesday 2nd June 2020 by the 9th Senate to serve as members of the federal character commission.

The Federal Character Commission (FCC) is a Federal Executive body established by Act No 34 of 1996. The provisions of the 1999 Constitution in Sections 14 and 153 consolidated the establishment of the FCC for operation in a democratic system of Government. The commission is saddled with the responsibility to promote, monitor and enforce compliance with the principles of the proportional sharing of all bureaucratic, economic, media and political posts at all levels of government.

Obidike Chukwuebuka,
docobidike@yahoo.com

Re: Rev. Uche Ibeabuchi Salutes President Muhammadu Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 8:56am On Jun 03, 2020
They gave u one small appointment and they denied your people 22.5 billion in loan

Any igbo man who is still in this government is a disgrace
Re: Rev. Uche Ibeabuchi Salutes President Muhammadu Buhari by DeViNe007: 9:58am On Jun 03, 2020
mrvitalis:
They gave u one small appointment and they denied your people 22.5 billion in loan

Any igbo man who is still in this government is a disgrace

You people should wake up and change your POLITICS,do you know SE has the least Mps with 41 plus two
Re: Rev. Uche Ibeabuchi Salutes President Muhammadu Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 10:03am On Jun 03, 2020
DeViNe007:

You people should wake up and change your POLITICS,do you know SE has the least Mps with 41 plus two
Change politics , by supporting failures like bihari ? ....this is the same thing u Yorubas said about appointments in 2015 ...now u are complaining

2022 who know he might take $70 billion dollars loans for projects in the north alone ...we igbos would always survive no matter what ...soon my generation of igbos would take over leadership
Then una go know the true meaning of trouble
Re: Rev. Uche Ibeabuchi Salutes President Muhammadu Buhari by DeViNe007: 10:13am On Jun 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

Change politics , by supporting failures like bihari ? ....this is the same thing u Yorubas said about appointments in 2015 ...now u are complaining

2022 who know he might take $70 billion dollars loans for projects in the north alone ...we igbos would always survive no matter what ...soon my generation of igbos would take over leadership

Take over leadership!you must be A STAND UP COMEDIAN,as at today you have the least of everything in Nigeria.
Re: Rev. Uche Ibeabuchi Salutes President Muhammadu Buhari by Okoroawusa: 10:24am On Jun 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

Sometimes I wonder how you sleep at night...

Ifea Ina eme adirozi funny
Re: Rev. Uche Ibeabuchi Salutes President Muhammadu Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 10:26am On Jun 03, 2020
DeViNe007:

Take over leadership!you must be A STAND UP COMEDIAN,as at today you have the least of everything in Nigeria.
Least of everything yeas but not the least GDP , not the least GDP per capital , not the least human resources ...once we replace the Igbo politicians with igbocentric leaders breaking away is super easy like abc

The black mail used against ojukwu can no longer work
Re: Rev. Uche Ibeabuchi Salutes President Muhammadu Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 10:27am On Jun 03, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Sometimes I wonder how you sleep at night...

Ifea Ina eme adirozi funny
How do u sleep at night when the idiot u support marginalise your people ...we all know u are not Igbo sha
Re: Rev. Uche Ibeabuchi Salutes President Muhammadu Buhari by Okoroawusa: 10:35am On Jun 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

How do u sleep at night when the idiot u support marginalise your people ...we all know u are not Igbo sha
Who is marginalizing you?
How does he marginalize u?
Did you start feeling marginalized before or after 2015?

Thank you I am not Igbo... you are
Re: Rev. Uche Ibeabuchi Salutes President Muhammadu Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 10:39am On Jun 03, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Who is marginalizing you?
How does he marginalize u?
Did you start feeling marginalized before or after 2015?

Thank you I am not Igbo... you are
How much would igbos pay in the 22 billion

How would would north pay ?

What did igbos get ? ..what did north get ?

Answer this question and ask how are igbos marginalized
Re: Rev. Uche Ibeabuchi Salutes President Muhammadu Buhari by Okoroawusa: 10:42am On Jun 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

How much would igbos pay in the 22 billion

How would would north pay ?

What did igbos get ? ..what did north get ?

Answer this question and ask how are igbos marginalized
So that is how they are marginalizing you?

So because of that Rev. Ibeabuchi should not take appointment from the FG?
Re: Rev. Uche Ibeabuchi Salutes President Muhammadu Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2020
Okoroawusa:

If people like u keep praising him they keep doing rubbish ...if all Igbo political appointee resign today in protest ...I bet you this nonsense would not happen

But selfish interest over collective interest
Re: Rev. Uche Ibeabuchi Salutes President Muhammadu Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Why not answer the question u hypocritical human
Re: Rev. Uche Ibeabuchi Salutes President Muhammadu Buhari by Okoroawusa: 10:48am On Jun 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

Why not answer the question u hypocritical human
Answer which question?

Anam azu ndi ara?
Re: Rev. Uche Ibeabuchi Salutes President Muhammadu Buhari by Okoroawusa: 10:49am On Jun 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

If people like u keep praising him they keep doing rubbish ...if all Igbo political appointee resign today in protest ...I bet you this nonsense would not happen

But selfish interest over collective interest
Grow up...iburozi umu azi
Re: Rev. Uche Ibeabuchi Salutes President Muhammadu Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 10:50am On Jun 03, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Grow up...iburozi umu azi
Shut up and answer the question ....Igbo man no get fear ...worse has happened to the Igbo man and we survived ...

This monster u yorubas are building ...when it would come it would swallow u first ....
Re: Rev. Uche Ibeabuchi Salutes President Muhammadu Buhari by Okoroawusa: 10:51am On Jun 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

Shut up and answer the question ....Igbo man no get fear ...worse has happened to the Igbo man and we survived ...

This monster u yorubas are building ...when it would come it would swallow u first ....
You are not igbo
Re: Rev. Uche Ibeabuchi Salutes President Muhammadu Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 10:53am On Jun 03, 2020
Okoroawusa:

You are not igbo
That's doesn't change the fact that the monster u yorubas are building ...igbos would give it more strength in 2023 to deal with u guys alot
Re: Rev. Uche Ibeabuchi Salutes President Muhammadu Buhari by Okoroawusa: 11:12am On Jun 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

That's doesn't change the fact that the monster u yorubas are building ...igbos would give it more strength in 2023 to deal with u guys alot
Abeg leave me alone. Your reasoning is somehow biko. Your own don pass politics

(1) (Reply)

Imo women protest against rape, violence in Owerri / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Warned Over Alleged Threats To Kill Igbo Leaders / #Endsars: I Called Lai Muhammad Over A 100 Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.