Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Scammers (acclaimed Jumia Agent) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Scammers (acclaimed Jumia Agent) (146 Views)

Jumia Agent Killer In Port Harcourt To Face Death By Firing Squad / Jumia Agent / List Of Fixed Match Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scammers (acclaimed Jumia Agent) by HephzibahClass(m): 10:31am On Jun 03, 2020
I came across a generator advert on jiji, "posted by one Lawal Olamide"-semi-silent medium generator (#37,000), Abeokuta South. I extracted his phone contact and we talked business. He requested for a deposit before he would be able to clear the generator from the company, and point of delivery, then I demanded for his account details, and sent him where to meet in Abeokuta.
I transferred #8,000 to him on Monday, and when it was on Tuesday, he said he couldn't clear it, that I will need to make it up to #10,000 for easy sake, which I eventually transferred to him that same Tuesday.
Sir/Ma, do you know ever since then he has been giving me one excuse and the other, with series of deciets that he was already on his way to Abeokuta? Since Tuesday yesterday, I have not seen him, and he stopped responding to my messages.
I have his bank account and the phone number I contacted him on:

Bank details: 0554185807....lawal isreal Olamide ...GTBANK

Phone Num: 09038119491
Truecaller name: Olamide Obada
Re: Scammers (acclaimed Jumia Agent) by ShunTecnoInfinix: 10:32am On Jun 03, 2020
post his details..lazy scammer
Re: Scammers (acclaimed Jumia Agent) by ShunTecnoInfinix: 10:33am On Jun 03, 2020
report on jiji..let jiji fight your battle

(1) (Reply)

Tricks To Living With A Difficult Roommate / Partner With Our Farm / How Do You Market Your Business Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.