Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (70820 Views)

Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Man Robbed And Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by wizod(m): 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
Justiceleague1:

This is for
Seun lalasticlala mynd44 oam4j
go and sit down joor. You're looking for whom to ban but you're busy being tribalistic. Go and rest.
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
Davash222:

Nigerian Police use sophisticated Bullets. Once you're shot, the bullets would automatically pull your jeans down and also removes your shoes.

cheesy wink cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by goldensoul55: 3:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
Guys come and tell us how you were raped too o,, my husband was raped by a compound sister that looked after kids when they mum had gone to the market.
He was only nine years old . According to him. I know he is not the only one
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by walteriyke: 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
Davash222:

Nigerian Police use sophisticated Bullets. Once you're shot, the bullets would automatically pull your jeans down and also removes your shoes.
lol you just they wyne your man brain
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Champneys: 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
Pain:
Why is it that most dead robbers always have their trousers sagged...boxers must show. Why?

Simpleton
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by elipec01(m): 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
Nice one to those officers,
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by IamPlato(m): 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
Pain:
Why is it that most dead robbers always have their trousers sagged...boxers must show. Why?
when they lift the body of the dead, the person carrying the leg part holds the lower part of the trouser and the lifting forces the trouser off the waist of the corpse. I Have Seen It
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by HIPROFILE(m): 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
Davash222:

SAVAGERY
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by paix(m): 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Exactly. That's how they will put the owner in another problem.
That's if the owner fails to report to the police early enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by paix(m): 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2020
Pain:
Are you asking the dead robbers?
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by KingMack(m): 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
See as e open eye like fowl nyash
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by rollandben(m): 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
jlinkd78:
I pray d owner of d car reported to the Police earlier of missing vehicle
I pray either!!!
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by BonPatrick(m): 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
This is the funniest comment today lol you are so funny
Davash222:

Re: Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Kuruptnigga: 6:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
I can't live in South South. Never
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Temhellen(f): 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
Dem no get sense
Wey Bank plenty wey dem fit rob, dem Dey go small mini mart. Crazy fellows
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Slimranky(m): 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hmm Issokay
I keep telling Guy's to stay away from crime and run legit
And I still dey tell dem say obi akpor police for pH no get Joy
I remember how they chased me in a restaurant with my music producer mjosh the guy that produced niggaraw's spiritual conji in pH many years ago....
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
Why kill him??
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Tillatalk: 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2020
One thing must kill a man .. this one na bad death
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
cry
MetaPhysical:

Its not just dead robbers. We see this with anyone shot and bleeding.

The explanation is that the bleeding person is in medical distress which causes the heart to race and beat faster. This means they need a good intake of oxygen. Oxygen supply will help prolong life to get them to medical facility and increase survival.

Any tight clothing like jacket, trouser, belt, neck tie and so on act as restraints around neck (wind pipe), chest (diaphragm), lower belly (bellows). You loosen these restraints to assist the bleeding person breathe easier.

This is the justification for loose clothings on someone shot and bleeding.

An armed robber shot and bleeding should be choked, if he didnt have a tie on his neck a rope will suffice. His belt should be tightened to compress his lower belly. The quicker he passes on to the other side the better for his victims to get relief. But we are ignorant.....trying to assist a bloody criminal get oxygen.

Bloodyshyyte!
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Ojiraph: 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
Its only God that will safe the innocent people in this country. Armed robbers every days
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
I won't trust any police report on the killing.
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by determination26(m): 9:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
Haha Haha..... guy you wan use laugh tear my boxers, the only good one when I get. Take your time oh..
Davash222:

Re: Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by berrystunn(m): 11:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
Pain:
Hard drugs
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by dragunov: 5:39am On Jun 04, 2020
Okoroawusa:
This story be one kind...

It will always be one kind to you. Small time you will ne asking for videos to prove the dead was actually an armed robber.
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by dragunov: 5:40am On Jun 04, 2020
Matrimonous:
I won't trust any police report on the killing.

I know you won't. King/Queenpin
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by micday81(m): 6:35am On Jun 04, 2020
Pain:

I guess after they are killed the police pull down their trousers to check for more evidences.
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by omalicha2: 7:09am On Jun 04, 2020
Now everyone will know you are a thief. Shame
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by spleady(f): 8:04am On Jun 04, 2020
Good for them. The crime in port Harcourt is too much. My vehicle was stolen at the same elelenwo.
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by DaRuud(m): 8:41am On Jun 04, 2020
Can't the picture of the armed robber be displayed so that his family member will know what he does for a living

BSMS:
GANG ARMED ROBBERY IN ELELEWON: Police kill one as two others flee.

3rd June 2020

Policemen attached to Estate Elimini-Igwe 111 at Elelewon in Obio/Akpor local government area has killed one out of three gang armed robbery members.

An eye witness who narrated the incident to our correspondent said that some Armed Men with Toyota Corolla with plate number Lagos JJJ-104AG , along D young junction trying to rubbed Divine Supermarket @ 293, Old Refinery Road Elelenwo, Port Harcourt was intercepted by some security operative attached to Estate Eliminiigwe III.

The Three robbers were unlucky as one of them was confirmed dead at the scene, one was shut with injuries while the other escape.
Meanwhile, the state police public relation officer is yet to comment on the incident
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 04, 2020
dragunov:

I know you won't. King/Queenpin
Presidentpin grin
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Triggerlover: 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Exactly. That's how they will put the owner in another problem.
I give up on this lipsrsealed
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Sleekfingers: 1:26am On Jun 06, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
Hunger in the land The youths will turn to crime

you mean lazy youths,,,,

Modified Why do I believe we've not heard the last of this story ?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) / 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It / Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.