Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

GUYS, See These Footwears Made By A Female Shoemaker In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GUYS, See These Footwears Made By A Female Shoemaker In Lagos (868 Views)

CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) / Lawyer Turn Shoemaker Bags "Arewa's Best Shoe Maker Of The Year" Award (watch) / See Amazing Footwears Released By The Female Abia Shoemaker(prosper Chidinma) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS, See These Footwears Made By A Female Shoemaker In Lagos by Gandyfootwears(f): 11:29am On Jun 03, 2020
See these beautiful custom made footwears by a female shoemaker in Lagos, Nigeria

Since she could not get a white collar job after Graduating from university of Lagos, her love for fashion made her consider learning a skill and shoemaking was a the best choice for her pending the time she will get a good paying job

Do you think she should focus on building her brand or continue to search for cooperate Jobs?

Kindly check my signature for her whatsapp contact

1 Like

Re: GUYS, See These Footwears Made By A Female Shoemaker In Lagos by Vyzz: 11:50am On Jun 03, 2020
She
Re: GUYS, See These Footwears Made By A Female Shoemaker In Lagos by Gandyfootwears(f): 12:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
Vyzz:
She

She's a lady oooo

Re: GUYS, See These Footwears Made By A Female Shoemaker In Lagos by AbleBouncer: 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
Exquisite. so glad she's working with her hands and not with her azz. how I wish all the slay mama's will emulate this I won't hear of rape. and obviously she's ain't getting raped soon.
#disguisedoloshoworkwithyourhands
#saynotorape

2 Likes

Re: GUYS, See These Footwears Made By A Female Shoemaker In Lagos by walkwithgod(m): 1:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
your ad copy is great by the way.

Who is responsible for your packaging ? I need something like this for my food business.

Thanks !
Re: GUYS, See These Footwears Made By A Female Shoemaker In Lagos by Gandyfootwears(f): 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
AbleBouncer:
Exquisite. so glad she's working with her hands and not with her azz. how I wish all the slay mama's will emulate this I won't hear of rape. and obviously she's ain't getting raped soon.
#disguisedoloshoworkwithyourhands
#saynotorape
Thank you very much ��
Re: GUYS, See These Footwears Made By A Female Shoemaker In Lagos by Gandyfootwears(f): 5:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
walkwithgod:
your ad copy is great by the way.

Who is responsible for your packaging ? I need something like this for my food business.

Thanks !
Thank you very much

My brother is the one responsible for my packaging
Pls whatsapp me on 09027151224 for more information �
Re: GUYS, See These Footwears Made By A Female Shoemaker In Lagos by Gandyfootwears(f): 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
Gandyfootwears:
See these beautiful custom made footwears by a female shoemaker in Lagos, Nigeria

Since she could not get a white collar job after Graduating from university of Lagos, her love for fashion made her consider learning a skill and shoemaking was a the best choice for her pending the time she will get a good paying job

Do you think she should focus on building her brand or continue to search for cooperate Jobs?

1 Share

Re: GUYS, See These Footwears Made By A Female Shoemaker In Lagos by TradeWithLeo(m): 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
Gandyfootwears:

Mehn....this is dope. Nice one.
Re: GUYS, See These Footwears Made By A Female Shoemaker In Lagos by Gandyfootwears(f): 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
TradeWithLeo:

Thank you very much @leo
Re: GUYS, See These Footwears Made By A Female Shoemaker In Lagos by Gandyfootwears(f): 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
TradeWithLeo:

Thank you very much @leo
Re: GUYS, See These Footwears Made By A Female Shoemaker In Lagos by neutralmind: 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
How much is the first one? Size 41
Re: GUYS, See These Footwears Made By A Female Shoemaker In Lagos by Gandyfootwears(f): 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
neutralmind:
How much is the first one? Size 41

Thank you very much for your enquiries �
The above is #10, 000 but we can always work with your budget

Pls check my signature for my whatsapp contact /09027151224
Re: GUYS, See These Footwears Made By A Female Shoemaker In Lagos by Gandyfootwears(f): 7:01am On Jun 04, 2020
[quote author

(1) (Reply)

Interstate Logistics Companies / How Profitable Is Barbing Saloon Business In A University Enviroment / Banana Fiber Production In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.