Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,647 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Lagos State Revokes Titles Of Properties At Elegushi On The Regional Road . - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lagos State Revokes Titles Of Properties At Elegushi On The Regional Road . (316 Views)

On Going Project Be A Partaker Of Luxury Homes Situated At Elegushi Lekki. / Construction Of 16 Mini Luxury Flats At Elegushi Lekki / BRAND NEW 5 BEDROOM DUPLEX At ELEGUSHI, LEKKI (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Revokes Titles Of Properties At Elegushi On The Regional Road . by backspace07: 11:31am On Jun 03, 2020
I have done several site inspections in these areas for many investors and I often report that some of these lands are within the proposed Regional road and therefore it is not good for investment. Most times , many of them look at me with utter disbelief that I do not know what I am saying. Infact, many would think I am an enemy of progress when I tell them not to buy based on survey verification .When investors inform their agents ,developers or sellers about the survey inspection reports I wrote, the agents , developers or sellers usually persuade them that it is impossible for government to execute the Regional road project that it has been abandoned and that government would not revisit the project again and besides that because of political elections that no administration would embark on any demolition exercise.Some claimed some civil servants had helped them to bypass the query or encumbrance and obtained titles for their landed properties.Some were smart enough to consider the survey reports while other ignored and proceeded with the transactions.

I am writing this article with mixed feelings and I wished some of these investors had listened.Now, those illegal titles have been revoked and I dont think government will pay any compensation.

See the revocation notice below.

https://crystalproperties.org/2020/06/03/lagos-state-revokes-titles-of-properties-at-elegushi-on-regional-road/

[url][/url]https://crystalproperties.org/2020/06/03/lagos-state-revokes-titles-of-properties-at-elegushi-on-regional-road/

(1) (Reply)

For Sale 4000 Sqmters In Vi With Federal C Of O Asking Price 1.8bn Net Price 1. / Rainy Days: The Best Days For House Hunting / Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.