Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Photos : Prophet TB Joshua Meets Lucifer Face To Face - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos : Prophet TB Joshua Meets Lucifer Face To Face (4567 Views)

Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu / Gani Adams At Prophet TB Joshua's Church (Video) / Goodluck Jonathan's Tribute To Prophet TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos : Prophet TB Joshua Meets Lucifer Face To Face by Mediarero: 11:35am On Jun 03, 2020
Prophet TB Joshua in a heated confrontation with lucifer in a woman's body

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JQ61YU_J-g

1 Share

Re: Photos : Prophet TB Joshua Meets Lucifer Face To Face by ghettokid1(m): 11:38am On Jun 03, 2020
Am a Christian, but I will never believe this

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos : Prophet TB Joshua Meets Lucifer Face To Face by tamdun: 11:40am On Jun 03, 2020
Too obvious

1 Like

Re: Photos : Prophet TB Joshua Meets Lucifer Face To Face by okparanicomezz: 11:42am On Jun 03, 2020
Could this be for real or a mere show? Heaven knows!
Re: Photos : Prophet TB Joshua Meets Lucifer Face To Face by Enoch07: 11:44am On Jun 03, 2020
they don start o
Re: Photos : Prophet TB Joshua Meets Lucifer Face To Face by SouthNigerian: 11:47am On Jun 03, 2020
grin lucifer Indeed

Mehn! I love to attend churches like this, enough drama to keep you entertained on a weekend cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos : Prophet TB Joshua Meets Lucifer Face To Face by youngmonie: 11:49am On Jun 03, 2020
Na church drama na. She better go join Mike Bamiloye ministry.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Photos : Prophet TB Joshua Meets Lucifer Face To Face by emaxjey(m): 11:50am On Jun 03, 2020
shocked
Uhmm.. I don't even know what to say ..

Pls Nairalanders Should you in case You need Graphic Design services..am available ..thanks ..

1 Like

Re: Photos : Prophet TB Joshua Meets Lucifer Face To Face by djevino(m): 11:51am On Jun 03, 2020
Which kind of joke be dis?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos : Prophet TB Joshua Meets Lucifer Face To Face by redsun(m): 11:53am On Jun 03, 2020
Diiickheads, they look for Lucifer endlessly everywhere, but lucifers are the ones ruling them to n the name of politicians that steal everything that belongs to them.

7 Likes

Re: Photos : Prophet TB Joshua Meets Lucifer Face To Face by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
Mediarero:
Prophet TB Joshua in a heated confrontation with lucifer in a woman's body

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JQ61YU_J-g

Op has taken that high drugs again. Did that man look like TB Joshua to you?.. Next time before you publish any false fake nrwse, kindly crosscheck before you hit published key.
Re: Photos : Prophet TB Joshua Meets Lucifer Face To Face by olaboy33(m): 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
That is not Tb Joshua

But then that is his church synagogue

But then again non-fetish miracles can only be found in stories in the Bible and Quran.

That is anyone who performs a miracle today is either fetish or runs a well planned show business.
Re: Photos : Prophet TB Joshua Meets Lucifer Face To Face by TUANKU(m): 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2020
These clowns are at it again.
After fake prophesy on COVID-19 now una don reach Lucifer side.
Same man that saw plane crashes in his prophesies couldn't see his own building collapsing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos : Prophet TB Joshua Meets Lucifer Face To Face by OK2NVME: 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
fools deceiving fools
Re: Photos : Prophet TB Joshua Meets Lucifer Face To Face by Jobminister: 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2020
Lucifer ko Jupiter ni.

Someone that met with Lucifer cannot cure common corona virus.

I choose not to take this seriously.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos : Prophet TB Joshua Meets Lucifer Face To Face by ThatKING(m): 12:42pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hmmmm all is well.
Re: Photos : Prophet TB Joshua Meets Lucifer Face To Face by Kpokakpoka(m): 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hehehe..... Drink zobo responsibly...grin
Re: Photos : Prophet TB Joshua Meets Lucifer Face To Face by ruggedtimi(m): 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
Na normals t b Joshua dey always meet lucifer grin. I saw them last time in quilox hanging out

1 Like

Re: Photos : Prophet TB Joshua Meets Lucifer Face To Face by Indispensable85(m): 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
Wetin be the title of the home video sef?

1 Like

Re: Photos : Prophet TB Joshua Meets Lucifer Face To Face by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
Pastor t.b joshua should help me collect sure 10 odds frm lucifer. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Photos : Prophet TB Joshua Meets Lucifer Face To Face by Mediarero: 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
25tolife:
Pastor t.b joshua should help me collect sure 10 odds frm lucifer. Thanks

Hahahahaha
Re: Photos : Prophet TB Joshua Meets Lucifer Face To Face by sunshineV(f): 2:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
This home video go sweet
Re: Photos : Prophet TB Joshua Meets Lucifer Face To Face by coolitempa(f): 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
SouthNigerian:
grin lucifer Indeed

Mehn! I love to attend churches like this, enough drama to keep you entertained on a weekend cheesy

grin grin grin grin.....entertainment galore. I need to visit for free entertainment.
Re: Photos : Prophet TB Joshua Meets Lucifer Face To Face by ThatFairGuy: 2:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
Saving my breathe. Hmmmn
Re: Photos : Prophet TB Joshua Meets Lucifer Face To Face by TGMISKY(m): 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
OP please correct yourself. That person isn't Prophet T.B. Joshua.
Anyway, I don't believe the lucifer stunt
Re: Photos : Prophet TB Joshua Meets Lucifer Face To Face by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
CRIMINALS
Imagine someone holding up a microphone for LUCIFER, so that he or she could speak...
These are entertainment Betnaija centres, just as the government purported.

2 Likes

Re: Photos : Prophet TB Joshua Meets Lucifer Face To Face by FlordFlorez(m): 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
EVILFOREST:
CRIMINALS
Imagine someone holding up a microphone for LUCIFER, so that he or she could speak...
These are entertainment Betnaija centres, just as the government purported.
Lolz! The thing tire me. Joke of the day.
Re: Photos : Prophet TB Joshua Meets Lucifer Face To Face by Jeffyblaq(m): 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
ghettokid1:
My boy ghetto kid..

Itz actually funny..

Very funny!
Re: Photos : Prophet TB Joshua Meets Lucifer Face To Face by ikorodureporta: 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2020
Make him open shop na... make d whole world covid patients Storm him place cheesy
Re: Photos : Prophet TB Joshua Meets Lucifer Face To Face by BlowYourMind: 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
ghettokid1:
The fact that you go to church or bear Jewish name doesn't make you a CHRISTian, if sleeping in the garage cannot make you a car

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos : Prophet TB Joshua Meets Lucifer Face To Face by iluvdonjazzy: 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
So wetin Dem com discuss?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chief Dr Terkula Suswam Shot To Death By Some Unknown Gunmen / Ondo's New Governor, Lucky Aiyedatiwa, Faces Allegations Of Extramarital Affair / What Were Hausas Like BEFORE The Arrival Of Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.