Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

#justice4uwa: A Heart Touching Story By Samuel - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #justice4uwa: A Heart Touching Story By Samuel (261 Views)

#justice4uwa: Police Parade 6 Suspects (VIDEO) / #justice4uwa" UNIBEN Student Writes From Police Custody / Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#justice4uwa: A Heart Touching Story By Samuel by brightec(m): 11:38am On Jun 03, 2020
#Samuel_Writes_Fiction (Justice for Uwa
I never bothered raising up � my head. "It's a usual night reader, " I thought �. Then I heard it, someone was locking the door�to the church ⛪ from inside.
Impulsively, I raised up � my head. "Oh! It's you. Why are you locking the door � nau? " I asked my neighbor, who just came into the church �.
Then he advanced towards my direction like a lion � lurking its prey. There was fear � registered all over my face, I couldn't betray that. He grabbed my hair, pushed me towards the wall, and pressed his body heavily on mine. It was just so excruciating. He brought his disgusting mouth � closer to mine. I flinched and screamed. I bit him very hard in his arm and tried to break away into a run � towards the door �. He came after me, gave me three resounding slaps in quick succession. He grabbed the fire � extinguisher from the back � of the door � and hit me on the head twice. I fell. Blood gushed out from my head. He held my hair and dragged me into the farthest part of the church ⛪. He pushed me to the floor, tore my dress � and made his way through me.
I was pained and weak to let out a scream �. I winced and gnashed my teeth in pain. I watched him. I watched him strip and tear � my pride into shreds like a piece of valueless ribbon.
When he was done with the dastardly act, he stood up �, dressed up �, looked at me contemptuously and left � the church ⛪.
Can someone help me tell mama?
Tell mama that I never gave in to their sweet words.
Tell mama I was vehemently raped.
Tell mama I died while I was undergoing the processes involved in fulfilling my promises to them.
Truly life no balance.
IN MEMORY OF UWA
#Let_Justice_Be_Served
#Say_No_To_Rape

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=680488436066163&id=100023150391211

(1) (Reply)

26-year-old Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 7-year-old Girl Inside A Church / Biafrans Robbing IPOB Communities And Vandalizing Power And Telecom Masks And St / Boko Haram Biggest Terrorist Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.