Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

George Floyd: Moment Actress, Keke Palmer, Convinced US National Guards To Kneel - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / George Floyd: Moment Actress, Keke Palmer, Convinced US National Guards To Kneel (363 Views)

Okada Riders From Borno State Protesting Ban In Lekki Beat Guards To A Pulp / First Bank Of Nigeria Allegedly Conspires With Security Guards To Steal Customer / Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

George Floyd: Moment Actress, Keke Palmer, Convinced US National Guards To Kneel by monddy: 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
A viral video has shown the moment US actress, Keke Palmer, urged a group of National Guardsmen patrolling Los Angeles to leave their post and march with demonstrators.

The men however asked
...read more

https://reporterstimes.com/2020/06/03/george-floyd-moment-actress-keke-palmer-convinced-us-national-guards-to-kneel-in-solidarity-with-protesters/

Re: George Floyd: Moment Actress, Keke Palmer, Convinced US National Guards To Kneel by Exc2000: 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
undecided

soldiers sef don tire for Trump wahala... always using them to settle scores... that was how he shamelessly killed General Suleimani and sent innocent Soldiers to Iraq to defend his foolish action

this is the same scumbarg that refused to fight for america durinf vetnamese war because his dad was a millionaire and he could fake medical report to dodge the compulsory drafting

Re: George Floyd: Moment Actress, Keke Palmer, Convinced US National Guards To Kneel by flyingdutchman(m): 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
As emotional as this was for me, seeing soldiers stand side by side with the black community, I am not fooled. The victims of police shooting can only be avenged by demanding for a review of laws and policies concerning police and individuals.

Trump is not the problem, the entire system is. Why should I change my vehicle tires when the engine is faulty?

(1) (Reply)

Interpol Removes Adoke’s Name From List Of Wanted Persons / Wanted Criminal In Rivers State, Bobisky, Died Hours After Arrest / Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Been Sentenced To Prison Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.