Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

My Wife Begs Me With Davido’s Name Whenever She Offends Me – Man Cries Out. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Wife Begs Me With Davido’s Name Whenever She Offends Me – Man Cries Out. (364 Views)

Davido's Name Dropped As Two Former British Model Besties Fight (Photos) / Man Reveals His Wife Begs Him In Davido’s Name Whenever She Offends Him / Chioma Tattoo’s Davido’s Name Near Her Private Part (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Begs Me With Davido’s Name Whenever She Offends Me – Man Cries Out. by lawalmedia9: 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
There is no doubt that being a celebrity has its ups and downs as these celebrities live for moments their loyal fans could go above and below to show their love for them.

This made a Nigerian man who took to the micro-blogging Twitter platform to reveal the love his wife has for a popular Nigerian Hip-Hop artiste,David Adeleke professionally known as Davido.

the man,....Read more:https://www.lawalmedia.com/my-wife-begs-me-with-davidos-name-whenever-she-offends-me-man-cries-out/
Re: My Wife Begs Me With Davido’s Name Whenever She Offends Me – Man Cries Out. by Vyzz: 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
I am begging u in the name of Davido
Lol
U are even lucky she is crushing on somebody close to u.

Some na one Korean guy them the crush on.
But what marvels me is that, if the happen to meet the guy by any means
The go still form,
The no go tell how the feel
Re: My Wife Begs Me With Davido’s Name Whenever She Offends Me – Man Cries Out. by dangotesmummy: 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
Liar.just say you're tired of her and want a divorce instead of this poorly manufactured story

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians And Cameroonians Allegedly Fighting Over Dominance In Dubai! / Veteran Yoruba Actor, Ogun Majek Is Dead / Naira Marley Has Officially Added A New Dance (wuge Dance) To His New Song. VID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.