Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Can Someone Recommend Any TV Series That Depicts The Business /corporate World - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Can Someone Recommend Any TV Series That Depicts The Business /corporate World (245 Views)

Is There Any Tv Series Like Strike Back? / Is There Any TV Series Like 24(jack Bauer)? / Drop Any Tv Show Name For Direct Download In HD Quality. Like "The Flash, Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Recommend Any TV Series That Depicts The Business /corporate World by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
Any suggestion? Those are my favourite kind of TV series and Movies.
I mean something like The wolf of wallstreet, that depicts how the corporate and Business world operate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Recommend Any TV Series That Depicts The Business /corporate World by budaatum: 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
Succession springs to mind. Though, more family business than Wall Street.
Re: Can Someone Recommend Any TV Series That Depicts The Business /corporate World by Kallantan: 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hi! I used to really like TV series Suits. It's about how lawyers live and work in Manhattan. It's not really about the business world, but it's quite similar, I think you'd appreciate it. So if you get bored and want to start a 9 season TV show with a 40-minute long series, then Suits is your choice.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Recommend Any TV Series That Depicts The Business /corporate World by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
Kallantan:
Hi! I used to really like TV series Suits. It's about how lawyers live and work in Manhattan. It's not really about the business world, but it's quite similar, I think you'd appreciate it. So if you get bored and want to start a 9 season TV show with a 40-minute long series, then Suits is your choice.
Thanks, let me wait for more options before giving it a trial.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Movie - Early Digital Releases Due To Coronavirus / Watch This Lion And Hyena Fight And See Wonders / We'll Totally Rock These Outfits Designed By Esther

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.