Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,605 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

How To Become An Anti-fraud Payment Partner With Us - Its Free to Join - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Become An Anti-fraud Payment Partner With Us - Its Free to Join (1380 Views)

Work From Home An Anti-fraud Agent And Earn Passively!!! / Work From Home As Anti-fraud Payment Partner And Earn Up To N200k-N800k Monthly. / Become An Online Anti-fraud Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become An Anti-fraud Payment Partner With Us - Its Free to Join by skyscrapper: 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
Do you also hate online fraud? Work with us from your comfort home as an Anti-Fraud Online Payment Partner.

*Earn between #200K - #800K per month.*

✅ By Safeguarding Online Transactions.
✅ Preventing People from Online Fraud.
✅ Sensitizing People.

�� *STEPS REQUIRED*

� 1. Signup on our site to complete a Free Course called *"The Use Of Anti-Fraud Payment System in E-Commerce Sector"*

� Step 2 - The free course takes about 2 hours or complete within 3 days at your convenience. *Download the Certificate upon Successful Completion.*

� Step 3 - Forward a copy of your Certificate to me, upon confirmation you can commence work as an Anti-Fraud Online Payment Partner.
Follow my signature to get started

1 Like

Re: How To Become An Anti-fraud Payment Partner With Us - Its Free to Join by Capnd143(m): 12:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
skyscrapper:

Do you also hate online fraud? Work with us from your comfort home as an Anti-Fraud Online Payment Partner.

*Earn between #200K - #800K per month.*

✅ By Safeguarding Online Transactions.
✅ Preventing People from Online Fraud.
✅ Sensitizing People.

�� *STEPS REQUIRED*

� 1. Signup on our site to complete a Free Course called *"The Use Of Anti-Fraud Payment System in E-Commerce Sector"*

� Step 2 - The free course takes about 2 hours or complete within 3 days at your convenience. *Download the Certificate upon Successful Completion.*

� Step 3 - Forward a copy of your Certificate to me, upon confirmation you can commence work as an Anti-Fraud Online Payment Partner.
Follow my signature to get started

Forward via:
Re: How To Become An Anti-fraud Payment Partner With Us - Its Free to Join by Vyzz: 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
I am in
Re: How To Become An Anti-fraud Payment Partner With Us - Its Free to Join by Vyzz: 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
Link to the site?
Re: How To Become An Anti-fraud Payment Partner With Us - Its Free to Join by skyscrapper: 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
Vyzz:
Link to the site?
Chat me via my signature
Re: How To Become An Anti-fraud Payment Partner With Us - Its Free to Join by AdaUc2(f): 5:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
Currently not on whatsap
Re: How To Become An Anti-fraud Payment Partner With Us - Its Free to Join by AdaUc2(f): 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
Re: How To Become An Anti-fraud Payment Partner With Us - Its Free to Join by Raphiex: 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
Where is the web link ? No contact on completion of course too.
Re: How To Become An Anti-fraud Payment Partner With Us - Its Free to Join by skyscrapper: 1:13am On Jun 04, 2020
Raphiex:
Where is the web link ? No contact on completion of course too.
Chat via my signature
Re: How To Become An Anti-fraud Payment Partner With Us - Its Free to Join by skyscrapper: 1:17am On Jun 04, 2020
AdaUc2:
Can I send you a message or reach me via Email princesschy174@gmail. com
Sent you
Re: How To Become An Anti-fraud Payment Partner With Us - Its Free to Join by skyscrapper: 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
Its all free...
Make both direct and passive income fighting online fraud
Re: How To Become An Anti-fraud Payment Partner With Us - Its Free to Join by skyscrapper: 6:45am On Jun 05, 2020
Don't miss this opportunity
Re: How To Become An Anti-fraud Payment Partner With Us - Its Free to Join by skyscrapper: 3:07pm On Jun 05, 2020
skyscrapper:
Don't miss this opportunity
Its all free
Now registered with the united kingdom too
Re: How To Become An Anti-fraud Payment Partner With Us - Its Free to Join by skyscrapper: 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
Hello
Its all free!!!
You ain't paying
Get Started today
Re: How To Become An Anti-fraud Payment Partner With Us - Its Free to Join by Arrahman39: 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
bro am interested, pls help arrahmanismail@yahoo.com
Re: How To Become An Anti-fraud Payment Partner With Us - Its Free to Join by skyscrapper: 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
Arrahman39:
bro am interested, pls help arrahmanismail@yahoo.com
Kindly check you email
Re: How To Become An Anti-fraud Payment Partner With Us - Its Free to Join by olutise(f): 6:36pm On Jun 10, 2020
Interested pls send to adesdorcas@gmail.com
Re: How To Become An Anti-fraud Payment Partner With Us - Its Free to Join by skyscrapper: 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
olutise:
Interested pls send to adesdorcas@gmail.com
Please check your email
Re: How To Become An Anti-fraud Payment Partner With Us - Its Free to Join by Adamache: 10:00pm On Jun 10, 2020
Mail me on abubadams73@gmail.com
Re: How To Become An Anti-fraud Payment Partner With Us - Its Free to Join by Donsil: 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2020
I am interested, this is my mail (ufuomaefe12@gmail.com) thanks
Re: How To Become An Anti-fraud Payment Partner With Us - Its Free to Join by Haywhyluv: 10:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
Interested, akinboni83@gmail.com
Re: How To Become An Anti-fraud Payment Partner With Us - Its Free to Join by Arrahman39: 11:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
skyscrapper:
Kindly check you email
thanks bro..
Re: How To Become An Anti-fraud Payment Partner With Us - Its Free to Join by cleonnepatra(f): 11:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
Interested. Cleonnepatra@gmail.com
Re: How To Become An Anti-fraud Payment Partner With Us - Its Free to Join by donevnetng: 2:17am On Jun 11, 2020
sent you a notification now
skyscrapper:

Its all free
Now registered with the united kingdom too
Re: How To Become An Anti-fraud Payment Partner With Us - Its Free to Join by octoberman: 5:57am On Jun 11, 2020
ogbochidera1106@gmail.com
Re: How To Become An Anti-fraud Payment Partner With Us - Its Free to Join by maritime1: 8:50am On Jun 11, 2020
Interested... nwabuezeuguru@gmail.com
Re: How To Become An Anti-fraud Payment Partner With Us - Its Free to Join by chikeorji123(m): 11:44am On Jun 11, 2020
Alright let's get started.

chikeorji14@gmail.com
Re: How To Become An Anti-fraud Payment Partner With Us - Its Free to Join by VEXT: 11:51am On Jun 11, 2020
Interested .....victormatt@yahoo.com
Re: How To Become An Anti-fraud Payment Partner With Us - Its Free to Join by kelmicheal: 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
Fraud dnt fall for this,ask op how much has he made.
Re: How To Become An Anti-fraud Payment Partner With Us - Its Free to Join by skyscrapper: 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
kelmicheal:
Fraud dnt fall for this,ask op how much has he made.

Fraudlent in what way?
Did anyone ask you for money?
Can't you read in between the lines?
Its free you pay nothing.
Re: How To Become An Anti-fraud Payment Partner With Us - Its Free to Join by skyscrapper: 6:32am On Jun 15, 2020
Hello
Its a brand new day..
Get started now,
Opportunity ends soon
Re: How To Become An Anti-fraud Payment Partner With Us - Its Free to Join by Cuteimma1(m): 7:11am On Jun 15, 2020
I am interested. chikeyboyu@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uba Aptitude Test / Intercont Ph / Ngo Job Opportunity - Resource Mobilisation Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.