Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,861 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Seyi Makinde Commissions Health Center. Lol. PICTURES. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Commissions Health Center. Lol. PICTURES. (3370 Views)

Pictures Of Primary Health Center Built By Ifelodun Local Government, Lagos / Akin Alabi Health Center Project In Ibadan (Photos) / Governor Makinde Commissions 100 Security Vehicles To Improve Security In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde Commissions Health Center. Lol. PICTURES. by yomi96(m): 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
Movic1:
Street lightening na achievement? Lol. Makinde is a failure egbon. Eith the three years left sef dz man no go do anything. Is that what his mate are doing? Even Some Northern governors are doing better than this.. This one wey e commission sef no be em build am , Na renovation cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin..
tell me what the northern govts don do or forever bury your head in shame

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Commissions Health Center. Lol. PICTURES. by Movic1(m): 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
yomi96:
tell me what the northern govts don do or forever bury your head in shame

Go and see the health centre and other beautiful projects the supposed corrupt Ganduje is building in Kano state.. I feel unhappy when the region people called backward region are building better infrastructure and their southern counterparts are commissioning Kiosks calling it health facilities..

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Commissions Health Center. Lol. PICTURES. by yomi96(m): 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
Movic1:

Go and see the health centre and other beautiful projects the supposed corrupt Ganduje is building in Kano state.. I feel unhappy when the region people called backward region are building better infrastructure and their southern counterparts are commissioning Kiosks calling it health facilities..
e be like your head dey pain you,how many years gandollar don use?how many people dey kano civil service wey dey collect salary like oyo state? Guy rest abeg, we like our gov like that, and be rest assured say he go win again

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Commissions Health Center. Lol. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
yomi96:
which kind zombies be this nitori olun? So is govt not continuity? Did buhari not complete the abuja kaduna rail started by gej? Abeg go sleep, your just scraping the bottom of an empty barrel for imaginary dirt

Hypocrite ipob ZOMBIE, you forgot about continuity when you bragged about the project to show off your propaganda local government governor?

Common sense should tell you that continuity is continuing something that started from somewhere by other people.

Btw, you Igbos love to remind us that useless jona started the rail project like you just did?

Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Commissions Health Center. Lol. PICTURES. by trutht828: 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
Corporate2020:

Post pictures of one project he has commissioned since the miscreant governor resumed office

Post pictures of the project completed by Yahaya Bello since he became governor. Paying pensioners is an achievement.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Commissions Health Center. Lol. PICTURES. by yomi96(m): 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
NGpatriot:

Hypocrite ipob ZOMBIE, you forgot about continuity when you bragged about the project to show off your propaganda local government governor?

Common sense should tell you that continuity is continuing something that started from somewhere by other people.

Btw, you Igbos love to remind us that useless jona started the rail project like you just did?

Hypocrite.

guy rest abeg. You no get talk

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Commissions Health Center. Lol. PICTURES. by Movic1(m): 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2020
yomi96:
e be like your head dey pain you,how many years gandollar don use?how many people dey kano civil service wey dey collect salary like oyo state? Guy rest abeg, we like our gov like that, and be rest assured say he go win again

How many people are in kano civil service? Lol You think say Kano na one Jungle? We should commend him for paying some people what they deserve? They worked for the government and the government have to pay them. Using Paying Salaries as indices of achievement is too lame

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Commissions Health Center. Lol. PICTURES. by LegendHero(m): 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
trutht828:

This same Seyi Makinde also paid pensioners, who were owed by an APC governor.

Looks like you are one of those who still make fool of yourself by supporting political party.

How many blows should they give you before you get brain reset and realise that politicians are the same in both PDP and APC?

Pension is not rocket science. Ajimobi also cleared some pension when he got elected during those period.

Also, Makinde will still leave some unpaid pension to the next government and the cycle continues. That’s how the politics of pension work in this part of the world.

What we are telling you is that Makinde hasn’t completed or embarked on any reasonable infrastructural project and all he’s been doing has been audio and cosmetics project.

Like renovating dams, wanting to build interchange in Iwo road, renovating one health center, a project that a local government should even be ashamed to showcase.

I just feel pity for Oyo state coz now Makinde will bring the state backward from where Ajimobi left it. He is now using the political tactics of carrying out policies of “I paid salaries and pension” as his bargaining tool over the people. That means people will overlook his inefficiency in governance and that spells doom to the development of the state.

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Commissions Health Center. Lol. PICTURES. by trutht828: 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
LegendHero:

Pension is not rocket science. Ajimobi also cleared some pension when he got elected during those period.

Also, Makinde will still leave some unpaid pension to the next government and the cycle continues. That’s how the politics of pension work in this part of the world.

What we are telling you is that Makinde hasn’t completed or embarked on any reasonable infrastructural project and all he’s been doing has been audio and cosmetics project.

Like renovating dams, wanting to build interchange in Iwo road, renovating one health center, a project that a local government should even be ashamed to showcase.

I just feel pity for Oyo state coz now Makinde will bring the state backward from where Ajimobi left it. He is now using the political tactics of carrying out policies of “I paid salaries and pension” as his bargaining tool over the people. That means people will overlook his inefficiency in governance and that spells doom to the development of the state.

Please show evidence of Ajimobi clearung some pensions

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Commissions Health Center. Lol. PICTURES. by LegendHero(m): 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
trutht828:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/02/10/oyo-pays-88-pensioners-n203m-gratuity/amp/

https://allafrica.com/stories/201208290882.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2019/03/06/oyo-releases-n1-5bn-for-payment-of-gratuity-to-retired-teachers-workers/amp/

https://megaiconmagazine.com/oyo-pensioners-laud-ajimobi-multiple-two-months-pensions-payment/

These are just few of links available online. Paying pension and non-payment has always been politics of government and I can assure you that Makinde will still leave unpaid pension to his successor and that one will still play the same politics with it.

See Ogun state Governor, he already started commissioning projects and embarking on several infrastructure. They are both 1 year + in office. Makinde is getting clueless by the day because all he’s just doing is trial and error.

I just hope he retrace his steps and start meaningful projects coz time is ticking.

Abo oro la n so f’omoluabi, to ba de inu e, a di odindi.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Commissions Health Center. Lol. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
trutht828:

Before asking such questions or before getting into argument with knowledgeable and smart people, do a simple google search before you get embarrassed with facts.
Re: Seyi Makinde Commissions Health Center. Lol. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
yomi96:
guy rest abeg. You no get talk

He's in serious painment. grin grin

You Igbos need to stick to your wheelbarrow and kerosene sharing situations ...
Re: Seyi Makinde Commissions Health Center. Lol. PICTURES. by trutht828: 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
NGpatriot:

Before asking such questions or before getting into argument with knowledgeable and smart people, do a simple google search before you get embarrassed with facts.
You made a claim, Mr. Every truly intelligent person knows that the burden of proof is on he who makes claim.

So ask yourself; are you really as intelligent as you claim?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Commissions Health Center. Lol. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 7:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
trutht828:

You made a claim, Mr. Every truly intelligent person knows that the burden of proof is on he who makes claim.

So ask yourself; are you really as intelligent as you claim?

No, when people did something wrong, when they make claims or compound assertions that you disagree with, the burden is always on you to show credible facts to counter their claims with or basically to prove them wrong with.

Where is the sense and wisdom in saying my claim was wrong when you have zero evidence or proof to show that my claim was not factual?

It is not by force to comment because you are not making any sense.
Re: Seyi Makinde Commissions Health Center. Lol. PICTURES. by History555: 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
NGpatriot:

He's in serious painment. grin grin

You Igbos need to stick to your wheelbarrow and kerosene sharing situations ...

Oponu, callin a yoruba man lpob. Ode, once they are loosing an argument, they quickly start screaming lpob. Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Commissions Health Center. Lol. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
History555:

Oponu, callin a yoruba man lpob. Ode, once they are loosing an argument, they quickly start screaming lpob. Mumu

yomi96:
Yoruba Muslims

Yoruba people don't do bigotry or use phrases like Yoruba Muslims, that's what Igbos do.

ipob is not a tribe, it's a backward, ignorant, bigoted and unintelligent ideology.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Commissions Health Center. Lol. PICTURES. by Nobody: 3:53am On Jun 07, 2020
NGpatriot:
Finally, the social media propaganda finally commissioned something.

Let us clap for the chairman of the local government commissioning, governor Seyi Makinde for commissioning this massive and magnificent project.

grin grin grin
Hypocrite!What is your business with Oyo state? Why don't you focus on the biggest slum in the world-Lagos.

Makinde is far better than Ajimobi.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Commissions Health Center. Lol. PICTURES. by Nobody: 4:23am On Jun 07, 2020
Jokerman:
A buharist accusing Makinde of incompetence..

What a weird irony

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Commissions Health Center. Lol. PICTURES. by kunle4toyeyaho: 7:58am On Jun 07, 2020
yomi96:
so paying salaries is propaganda? Oyo dam propaganda? Iwo road na propaganda? Gate and ibarapa west by pass na propaganda? The cars for police, trucks for amoteku na propaganda? Guy you can say what you want. Seyi cannot please everyone,we know he his working,just because you cannot share money again that is why una they wail.
Whit Ibarapa West? I'm from Ibarapa and I've not seen his good work anywhere.GSM is underperforming
Re: Seyi Makinde Commissions Health Center. Lol. PICTURES. by Bakerdav: 8:50am On Jun 07, 2020
yomi96:
so paying salaries is propaganda? Oyo dam propaganda? Iwo road na propaganda? Gate and ibarapa west by pass na propaganda? The cars for police, trucks for amoteku na propaganda? Guy you can say what you want. Seyi cannot please everyone,we know he his working,just because you cannot share money again that is why una they wail.
thank for the response

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Commissions Health Center. Lol. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
[s]
RuudVanNisteroy:

Hypocrite!What is your business with Oyo state? Why don't you focus on the biggest slum in the world-Lagos.

Makinde is far better than Ajimobi.
[/s]

What's my business with this kerosene and wheelbarrow village ipob?
Re: Seyi Makinde Commissions Health Center. Lol. PICTURES. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

What's my business with this kerosene and wheelbarrow village ipob?
Stay away from Oyo politics! And focus on your Lagos slum ruled by the druglord Pablo Escobar wannabe godfather.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Commissions Health Center. Lol. PICTURES. by Fiestafetta: 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
Why is the op the only one that is reply on comments sections? I'm happy sha, it shows his level of hypocrisy and never see good mentality.... I'm not a Yoruba but makinde is the best thing that can happened to Oyo state..

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Commissions Health Center. Lol. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
[s]
RuudVanNisteroy:

Stay away from Oyo politics! And focus on your Lagos slum ruled by the druglord Pablo Escobar wannabe godfather.
[/s]

lol @ ipob villager from abakaliki telling a Yoruba man to stay away from Yoruba issues.

Seems like you Igbos are always on drugs.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Commissions Health Center. Lol. PICTURES. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

lol @ ipob villager from abakaliki telling a Yoruba man to stay away from Yoruba issues.

Seems like you Igbos are always on drugs.

grin grin
Go and take care of your slum ruled by the druglord

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Commissions Health Center. Lol. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 11:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Go and take care of your slum ruled by the druglord

ipob, you have urgent business in abakaliki, your people need you...

grin grin

Re: Seyi Makinde Commissions Health Center. Lol. PICTURES. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
NGpatriot:

ipob, you have urgent business in abakaliki, your people need you...

grin grin

I shame for Lagos slaves lining up to collect crumbs from there druglord slavemaster.

Re: Seyi Makinde Commissions Health Center. Lol. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 12:01am On Jun 08, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

I shame for Lagos slaves lining up to collect crumbs from there druglord slavemaster.

You want more?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Commissions Health Center. Lol. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 12:02am On Jun 08, 2020
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

How ipob dirty pigs live...

grin grin
Re: Seyi Makinde Commissions Health Center. Lol. PICTURES. by Nobody: 3:45am On Jun 08, 2020
NGpatriot:

You want more?

grin grin
Tell the druglord to sell his $35 million dollar private jet and also give all the money in his 2 bullion vans to residents of Makoko.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ajimobi’s Kidneys Have Failed, Lung Operated, Health Has Worsened- Kemi Olunloyo / Nigerian Discharged Army Officer Exposes The Evil Plan Of The Nigerian Army. / Kogi Residents Repaired The Road Yahaya Bello Dug To Prevent INEC From Reaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.