Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

This Tweet From Donald Trump Is The Joke Of The Internet Now - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This Tweet From Donald Trump Is The Joke Of The Internet Now (7410 Views)

Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force / Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) / Donald Trump's 'Past' Tweet Causes Uproar Over The Correctness Of His Grammar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Tweet From Donald Trump Is The Joke Of The Internet Now by NGpatriot: 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2020
Trump Insists He Fled To Secret Bunker Just To ‘Inspect

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/trump-hid-bunker-tiny-little-short-period-time-inspection

This is actually the funniest trump joke on the internet today.

The coward talk tough and about law and order, but after hearing about peaceful protesters outside the white house, he fled to hide underground inside his white house bunker, now he said he went to the bunker just to inspect the bunker, not to hide like a coward...

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: This Tweet From Donald Trump Is The Joke Of The Internet Now by FarahAideed: 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
God bless Trump!!!!

2 Likes

Re: This Tweet From Donald Trump Is The Joke Of The Internet Now by NGpatriot: 5:57pm On Jun 03, 2020
FarahAideed:
God bless Trump!!!!

I'd understand if that racist coward gives a shit about you and your village.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Tweet From Donald Trump Is The Joke Of The Internet Now by FarahAideed: 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2020
NGpatriot:

I'd understand if that racist coward gives a shit about you and your village.

grin grin

At least I am safer with than I am with a Yoruba Muslim
Re: This Tweet From Donald Trump Is The Joke Of The Internet Now by NGpatriot: 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
FarahAideed:

At least I am safer with than I am with a Yoruba Muslim

I feel your pain my ipob ibo MUSLIM friend.

Oyinbo slave..

Ndo.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Tweet From Donald Trump Is The Joke Of The Internet Now by IamMichael(m): 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
NGpatriot:

The coward talk tough and about law and order, but after hearing about peaceful protesters outside the white house, he fled to hide underground inside his white house bunker, now he said he went to the bunker just to inspect the bunker, not to hide like a coward...

grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: This Tweet From Donald Trump Is The Joke Of The Internet Now by Ovie56(m): 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
Wonders will never end, even china is claiming they have Netizens, with all the restrictions on internet? oga o
Re: This Tweet From Donald Trump Is The Joke Of The Internet Now by olisaEze(m): 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
He’s still better than the set up we have here. If he’s called jiangao in China, I wonder what their netizens call our man, Cowjiao? grin
Re: This Tweet From Donald Trump Is The Joke Of The Internet Now by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
How is it a joke? Trump has been fuccking China since he entered office naa.
China and Iran are his punching bag
Re: This Tweet From Donald Trump Is The Joke Of The Internet Now by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
NGpatriot:

grin grin grin
imagine believing a president decided to go into bunker. That's the decision of the secret service they will carry him down there if he refuse to follow them if they receive a legit Intel on a possible terrorist attack or assassin attack. He doesn't even have a choice there. It is not even difficult to know that some hitmen were hiding amongst those protestors. This is election year if Trump dies or is critically injured the opposition has won the election 99% Pence can't campaign shiit or rally any base only a foolish opposition will not take advantage of the mob outside the White House and make attempt on the president's life. Republicans will do the exact same thing. Same as APC, PDP etc politics is bloody and dirty
Re: This Tweet From Donald Trump Is The Joke Of The Internet Now by Bigflamie(m): 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
Its no longer Russia. Each president has a country he's fighting against.
Re: This Tweet From Donald Trump Is The Joke Of The Internet Now by Smartdonor: 9:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
Completely voluntary opportunity to make legitimate money!

A fertility clinic urgently needs freelance egg donors and surrogate mothers to help childless individuals.

Ideal surrogate mothers must
✅ Be 25 - 28 years old.
✅ Have given birth once before

Payment is between 800k - 1Million naira, with accomodation and monthly stipend while nurturing the fetus.

Egg donors must be

✅ O+ Blood group
✅ Based in Abuja

Payment is 70k - 100k naira

100% voluntary (consent based), medically safe and legitimate.

This is not a baby factory.

Interested females should send a private message immediately.

First come, first served.
Re: This Tweet From Donald Trump Is The Joke Of The Internet Now by calaway: 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
Adaibeku:
Yes he shud

Why?after all he is doing a terrific job
Re: This Tweet From Donald Trump Is The Joke Of The Internet Now by dasparrow: 9:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD BLESS President Donald Trump

MAGA 2020

Thankfully, you are not an American and will never be since the man you worship Trump has barred Nigerians from permanently migrating to the States. So your opinion does not matter since you won't be voting.

1 Like

Re: This Tweet From Donald Trump Is The Joke Of The Internet Now by dasparrow: 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
Racoon:
shocked Trump is now losing it.Why not just close your mouth?

That's because he can't. He is terrified of possibly losing the elections in November.

1 Like

Re: This Tweet From Donald Trump Is The Joke Of The Internet Now by dasparrow: 9:56pm On Jun 03, 2020
Wolgrace:
One of Trump's plan as a planted mole by his god-masters who controls the two-horn party system of the beast is to deceive the elect. Many Christians are clearly deceived, distracted, and are sinking like Peter! An impostor of light whose fruit we shall all know whom he represents.

Trump is only using China to gain more relevance and lifting all hands against China, like they did to USSR, Libya, Kuwait, Vietnam, Syria, Abacha, Ghadafi, Adesina of AfDB, many others.. America's caliphates in Asia will be exposed soon, its only a matter of time.

Reason, North Korea's Kim is blocking all the loopholes where these white beasts seeks to penetrate. I pray Kim succeeds because America's power lies not in physical strength but in craftiness, cunningness, chameleon alliance, etc..

Well said!
Re: This Tweet From Donald Trump Is The Joke Of The Internet Now by dasparrow: 9:56pm On Jun 03, 2020
gambia:
Lets leave Americans to handle trump's issue, lets face the issues we have in Nigeria.

#Say No To Rape#Stop Southern kaduna killings#Stop Sokoto Killings#Stop the looting#

Very well said! May you live long!
Re: This Tweet From Donald Trump Is The Joke Of The Internet Now by dasparrow: 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

The reason we voted him is because he never closes his mouth.
Talk and do president.

The electoral college voted Trump in. Clinton won the popular vote. Most Americans voted for Clinton. Vote Trump in again. You may just be the next person who will have a white police officer's knee on your neck. Don't think for one second that white American cops will treat you any better than they treat black Americans.

1 Like

Re: This Tweet From Donald Trump Is The Joke Of The Internet Now by dasparrow: 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
Ardar:
I don't see any difference between the Chinese and those white supremacists in America.

Everything about these people is racist, even that their nonsense tiktok app.

Chinese people should just go and sit down abeg, they are not any better.

I agree with you 100%
Re: This Tweet From Donald Trump Is The Joke Of The Internet Now by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
Righteousness89:

MAGA 2020

Pompeo 2024

Ivanka Trump 2032
See mumu pastor.
Re: This Tweet From Donald Trump Is The Joke Of The Internet Now by gambia(m): 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
dasparrow:

Very well said! May you live long!

Amen. God bless you sir
Re: This Tweet From Donald Trump Is The Joke Of The Internet Now by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
OK2NVME:
[s][/s]

Yaribanza slave that keeps worshiping the Fulani that is slowly and surely killing you.

LEAVE TRUMP AND THE US AND FACE YOUR SH!THOLE
Stale.
Re: This Tweet From Donald Trump Is The Joke Of The Internet Now by NumuSings(f): 10:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
Re: This Tweet From Donald Trump Is The Joke Of The Internet Now by NumuSings(f): 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
�����

We're supposed to laugh, right? �
Re: This Tweet From Donald Trump Is The Joke Of The Internet Now by sesameq: 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
Twitter President
Re: This Tweet From Donald Trump Is The Joke Of The Internet Now by Emilokoiyawon: 1:44am On Jun 04, 2020
grin grin grin Trump and his dumb stupid face. He looks so clueless. So dumb. So confused. grin grin grin
Re: This Tweet From Donald Trump Is The Joke Of The Internet Now by Ovie56(m): 11:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
dasparrow:

The electoral college voted Trump in. Clinton won the popular vote. Most Americans voted for Clinton. Vote Trump in again. You may just be the next person who will have a white police officer's knee on your neck. Don't think for one second that white American cops will treat you any better than they treat black Americans.
No police department is under president's purview, so can you pls explain to me how Trump being the president is related to a police officer killing an innocent human being?
Re: This Tweet From Donald Trump Is The Joke Of The Internet Now by OfficialGaGa(m): 9:03am On Jul 22, 2020
Righteousness89:

MAGA 2020

Pompeo 2024

Ivanka Trump 2032

Here I thought u have sense.. since u go about preaching the Goodnews on NL... but thank God I have seen u... wolf in sheep clothing.. demon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nelson Mandela In Hospital With Lung Infection / Graphic Pics: ISIS Behead Christian Children + Horrific Pics Of ISIS Atrocities / Why Is There So Much Controversy Over Israel Building Settlements In The W/Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.