Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,175 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

TB Joshua Shouts Down The "Devil" In Prada - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TB Joshua Shouts Down The "Devil" In Prada (401 Views)

Friends Of Naira Marley Storm Court With Shouts Of "100 BG & Free Naira Marley" / Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says / Dorcas Shola Fapson Shouts ‘Ojoro’ Before Announcing Wizkid winner at #Headies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Shouts Down The "Devil" In Prada by StagethemTVee: 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
A popular Nigerian pastor, TB Joshua holds a conversation with the devil in the form of a woman in his Church before the congregation. This is one stubborn devil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgV9BbUvItc
Re: TB Joshua Shouts Down The "Devil" In Prada by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2020
Ehya, They pillaged his kingdom.

But I feel you could have written a better script and gotten a better actress.
Re: TB Joshua Shouts Down The "Devil" In Prada by Numero9: 4:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
Sometimes when I reason religion matter, I just can't see common sense in it.

Christians on a daily basis have been killing, binding and casting the devil....yet devil never die....devil still dey enter the same body after sometime, for ages now.

Muslems have been doing the same. Twice a year, they visit the house of the devil in Mecca to throw stones at the devil (wey them no see)....yet devil no gree die....devil still dey torment them for ages.

Unborn children will be indoctrinated into this same routine/tradition. It goes on and on mehn!!!!
Re: TB Joshua Shouts Down The "Devil" In Prada by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hahahahaha Indaboski no get time for interview. By now Lucifer would have been strangulated or chopping some John Cena beatings grin Comedians

Read my signature and let's talk business

(1) (Reply)

Full Text Of Pastor Ea Adeboye Teaching Today / Fireboy Dml - New York City Girl (mp3 Download) / Jennifer Lopez Net Worth Husband And Insurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.