Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,840 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

I Want To Buy Day Old Chicks And Feed In Lagos - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Want To Buy Day Old Chicks And Feed In Lagos (397 Views)

Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (broilers, Noilers,turkey) Online In Nigeria. / Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig / Fresh Start As My Day Old Chicks Arrive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Day Old Chicks And Feed In Lagos by an0nguy: 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
I want to buy day old chicks and feeds but the sellers are usually from oyo state.
If you are located in lagos and sell day old chicks and feed. Drop your whatsapp number and i will contact you.
Re: I Want To Buy Day Old Chicks And Feed In Lagos by OLANREPSG(m): 10:20am On Jun 06, 2020
I stay at Ibadan but i can supply you
My WhatsApp number is 09072331547

(1) (Reply)

Pure And Fresh Palm Oil For Sale / Rice, Beans And Yellow Maize From Upnorth / ⫸used Tractors & Agricultural Machinery For Sale - Best Marketplace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.