Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Pharmacies In Owerri - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pharmacies In Owerri (261 Views)

Pharmacies In Owerri / Ushers Needed In Owerri, IMO State / Federal Medical Center, Owerri Fresh Graduate And Mid-level Jobs Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pharmacies In Owerri by Empressgifted(f): 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
My name is Gift. I studied Pharmacy in Madonna university. I'm yet to be inducted into the Pharmacists council of Nigeria. While awaiting induction I've tried to secure a placement in a pharmacy so as to gain experience in community pharmacy practice. I've applied to numerous pharmacies around my area but was told they didn't need any help or didn't have space for employment.

I observed they needed someone with experience in community pharmacy practice which I don't have.

I want to use this platform to ask superintendent pharmacists and anyone in a position to employ in a pharmacy to please reach out to me.

I reside at Owerri municipal.

Dear Sirs and Madams, please help guide a baby pre-inductee in the path of this honourable profession.

As men of honour, please I beg you all to join hands and help a sister. Thanks in advance..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need For Sales Representatives / N-power Reveals When Registration Portal Will Open, How To Apply / Ondo Teachers Application: Who Has Successfully Applied?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.