Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Meet The Ugandan Schwarzenegger... Action Movie With Some Hilarious Special Efx. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Ugandan Schwarzenegger... Action Movie With Some Hilarious Special Efx. (966 Views)

Omah Lay Speaks About The Ugandan Show, His Arrest And Release / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Ugandan Schwarzenegger... Action Movie With Some Hilarious Special Efx. by muchroom(m): 5:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
I never knew there was an Ugandan Schwarzenegger until I came across this action movie with some truly hilarious special efx. So funny, I almost tagged it comedy.
Cc lalasticlala mynd44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rD6HADvW_g
Re: Meet The Ugandan Schwarzenegger... Action Movie With Some Hilarious Special Efx. by MrSensor(m): 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
grin
Re: Meet The Ugandan Schwarzenegger... Action Movie With Some Hilarious Special Efx. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
let me just UNSEE this rubbish...

[img]https://media./images/3078af1c42c4992839d7ed29d8a4ccd7/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Meet The Ugandan Schwarzenegger... Action Movie With Some Hilarious Special Efx. by muchroom(m): 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
Re: Meet The Ugandan Schwarzenegger... Action Movie With Some Hilarious Special Efx. by Shezkid01(m): 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
Jzxdtgttyfdedfjbgrc
Re: Meet The Ugandan Schwarzenegger... Action Movie With Some Hilarious Special Efx. by Ekpeitut: 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hehe..nice attempt. "Action packed movie" grin
Re: Meet The Ugandan Schwarzenegger... Action Movie With Some Hilarious Special Efx. by muchroom(m): 4:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
real action packed

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Noname – Song 33 / Emy Praiz Meet The Latest Igbo Rapper Trying To Overtake Phyno Emy Praiz / Love, S€x & Romantic Moments Of Mercy And Ike / Bbnaija 2020 Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.