Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,622 members, 7,813,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) (79466 Views)

Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) / Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard / APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
D guy slim o
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
Ladiesdoctor:
I'm so happy for Orji Uzo Kalu.
Congratulations Sir
Mu*mu*

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) by sisisioge: 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
He didn't lose weight o
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) by Monday60655(m): 7:32pm On Jun 03, 2020
Is long overdue. We know it already.
Join APC Association of Past Criminals and all your sins will be forgiven.
Imagine, Mohammed ordered for him to be locked in jail, then another Mohammed ordered for his release. Nigeria my country.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:32pm On Jun 03, 2020
Soulsymbol99:
The guy don slim finish cheesy
same comment i dropped below. you get eyes!!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:33pm On Jun 03, 2020
Useless judiciary
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) by Ezennwa(m): 7:33pm On Jun 03, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Hypocrite. You can be insulting Tinubu that was never convicted at giving time. One of NIGERIA problem
hmm!

Me kwa, I can't remember insulting Tinubu, evidence or you keep quiet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) by contigiency(m): 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
These are why I have special hatred for our judiciary. They look for any possible loophole to free big thieves who call themselves politicians. But common people on the streets who steal ordinary chicken a dumped in the prison throughout their life time.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
Slim sexy wife, she can never old

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) by Ezennwa(m): 7:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
mechanics:
God does not support corruption, mind you the judge didn't query the verdict that sent him to prison.
Thou shalt not judge, Leaders are ordained by God.

If God is not with them, they will not exist.

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) by Bulleye(m): 7:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
What happens to Abia assets in his possession? May be about twenty years after he might have died Abia state would be receiving Kalu's assets just like Nigeria is receiving Abacha's assets now.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
Was he ever in the prison? Keep fooling yourselves until God's wrath will come upon all of you.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) by Femeto: 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
Baba fresher than we outside.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) by kindnyce(m): 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2020
Racoon:
This shitcrap can only happen in a failed nation.The world is just laughing @ our fantastically corrupt country with a useless judiciary.

Not entirely true.
Ever heard of Michael Flynn?
Paul Manefort?
Michael Cohen?
These are Americans convicted and jailed by competent American courts, but freed by Trump.
Knowing people close to power is cool.
Democracy na SCAM
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) by Ezennwa(m): 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2020
Bighead9:
The North finaly released this Igbo man grin grin grin
Bighead, this your name fit you wella grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
shocked

Ehn!! How manage...?

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2020
Na so
My broda hustle o make u no go die for jail
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) by popocherry: 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
Thank God
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) by Miracle1991: 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
Buhari has not finished with you yet o!

He is still bent on caging any Southerner with presidential ambition especially if you are not Muslim.

Rubbing shoulder with Fulanis in Politics is not safe anyday. They live and die in politics. That's all they got.

Biafra is the answer
why are you people like this? Some of you said that they released him because he is in APC while some said he was imprisoned because he is Igbo.
Ipob pigs are the most useless, confused people I ever come across.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) by temitope66(m): 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
Imprisoned with well ironed quinea dress,make I no talk.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) by misterjosh(m): 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
Where is the justice in this...
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) by bonnyhope: 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
illicit:
Him wife go hear am this night.... grin

Where the strength de?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) by lastempero: 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
So this robber is free now angry
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) by Person2person(m): 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2020
last last all na scam.....
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) by demoBaba: 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
ERockson:
Hospital straight. The man appears to have suffered

You aren't Nigerian, the guy wasn't in prison before, if you know what's going on in Kuje prison you wouldn't make that comment.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) by Abaman001(m): 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
See them, potopoto republic of biafr**d, they are very good in celebrating criminals..... That is why they are been rejected all over the world....south Africans are killing them, Singapore's are hanging them, Malaysia are prosecuting them...they are running away from their potopoto erosion eating republic of landlocked region.... They love criminals and celebrate criminalities as long as money keep flowing.....
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) by TooMuchStuff: 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
Miracle1991:
why are you people like this? Some of you said that they released him because he is in APC while some said he was imprisoned because he is Igbo.
Ipob pigs are the most useless, confused people I ever come across.
Kaci kanianka..! Shege Dan alade.. Jaki

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) by Ezennwa(m): 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Was he ever in the prison? Keep fooling yourselves until God's wrath will come upon all of you.
hmm! Bad Belle people

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
Wow!
Clap for him!!
Ex-convict now to legislate in the Senate!!!
Wow!!!!

Congratulations Sir cool
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) by airminem(f): 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
undecided

I love programming. I hate programming jobs generally. If I could program all day I would love my job. But generally I spend more time in meetings and process and chasing down other people's issues and getting stuck when systems I don't control stop working and I can't move forward. lipsrsealed
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
14 car convoy.
Respect sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness / DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) / Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.