Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,245 members, 7,853,236 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:56 PM

18 Things Rapper, M.i Liked About 2010, He Missed Out Something? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 18 Things Rapper, M.i Liked About 2010, He Missed Out Something? (705 Views)

Rapper, M I, Finds Some Solution To The Cold Weather (Photo) / Caption This Photo Of Nigerian Rapper M.I Sitting On His Throne / A Shocking Confession From Rapper M.I Abaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18 Things Rapper, M.i Liked About 2010, He Missed Out Something? by naijarazzi: 1:02pm On Jan 21, 2011
Don't you think MI is going make a good entertainment buff if not a blogger, for him to have tweeted all these great moments in the industry in a couple of minutes with just 2 minutes interval between each tweets. If u've bn followin MI's tweets on twitter, he takes time to reveal his thoughts on the happenings in the industry, at a time he gave out his own list of 10 best rappers in a couple of tweets, I guess he's been keeping this in his diary as good memories of what he liked in 2010.

What I thought was missing, or rather mr. Jude ommited was the BET nomination he had, he shouldn't have forgotten that so quick. Here are wat Mr Jude disclosed as his favourite things of 2010

MYFavThings2010: Apple Products, iPad, itouch, imac, MacBook pro, Yes I am an addict and proud consumer, Man, Steve jobs don job us man

MyFavThings2010: Tuface Idibia, The greatest so far, yet so humble and simple. Told me that "if nobody talks about u, "

MyFavThings2010: Soundcity, Re-established themselves as the nigerian music channel to watch for the hottest videos and info

MyFavThings2010: Nokia N8: great device, And has 20 unreleased MI joints on it,

MyFavThings2010: LightupNigeria: movement hugely popular at the begining of the year, Made it to CNN,

MyFavThings2010: Wizkid, Damn, Don't dull, just holla at the boy, cuz he is teasing them girls, and, Ok lemme stop, The boy try abeg!!

MyFavThings2010: DSTV HD Decoder, Finally we can watch arsenal beat chelsea in HD quality picture!!

CHECK THE REST AT http://..com/2011/01/mis-18-favourite-things-of-2010-wat-was.html#more

(1) (Reply)

2011 - Nollywood Upcoming Releases! / Stephnia Okereke Denies Rumour Of Fiance's Family Delaying Marraige / Wedding Cards! Wedding Cards! Wedding Cards!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.