Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

.... - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / .... (4778 Views)

How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? / Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .... by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
More offers will be welcomed. Haven't gotten any reasonable thing from anyone.
Re: .... by siwajus: 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
Very much interested ooo...I don't mind , civil engineering graduate with 5 year experience...thanks
Re: .... by Ezypretty: 6:13am On Jun 08, 2020
Nigerianization please am interested in any federal job you an offer me. I have HND Mass Communication from IMT Enugu and am also from the east as well. Thanks and remain blessed.
Re: .... by Ezypretty: 6:14am On Jun 08, 2020
My email Ezinwalove2000@yahoo.com
Re: .... by damosade(m): 6:53am On Jun 08, 2020
Nigerianization:

If he will be willing to work in a federal higher institution in the south east (works department) let me know. No pms, just quote me.

I dey here oo.
Information technology bsc,
Electrical electronics HND..
Msc in information management in view.
Re: .... by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 08, 2020
Am still open for offers
Re: .... by 10kgod(m): 8:55am On Jun 08, 2020
Nigerianization:

If he will be willing to work in a federal higher institution in the south east (works department) let me know. No pms, just quote me.

Sir, am interested. I have BSc in Industrial Chemistry. Am from south west.
alamuoluwaseun@gmail.com
Re: .... by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 08, 2020
keep dropping contacts for scammers... e go shock una
Re: .... by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 08, 2020
Am still open for offers
Re: .... by bukhety(f): 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2020
xscoffy:
Am still open for offers
What happened to the other guy with the promise? Dint he come tru?
Re: .... by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
bukhety:

What happened to the other guy with the promise? Dint he come tru?
NO-ONE HAS COME UP WITH A GOOD AND TRANSPARENT OFFER
Re: .... by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
Still open to offers
Re: .... by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
OPEN TO OFFERS
Re: .... by SirWhiteFish: 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
xscoffy:

NO-ONE HAS COME UP WITH A GOOD AND TRANSPARENT OFFER
bro be very careful not to fall for scam.
I was scammed back in 2018 because of frsc recruitment here on jobs and vacancy section. The moniker deactivated and ran with my 4k
Re: .... by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
SirWhiteFish:
bro be very careful not to fall for scam.
I was scammed back in 2018 because of frsc recruitment here on jobs and vacancy section. The moniker deactivated and ran with my 4k

Am smarter than all scammers. More reason my friend asked me to put out this for him.
Re: .... by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 10, 2020
Open to more offers
Re: .... by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2020
Please I need more offers
Re: .... by bukhety(f): 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
There is a thread on federal government and parastatal jobs. I will recommend you post your search there.
Re: .... by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
bukhety:
There is a thread on federal government and parastatal jobs. I will recommend you post your search there.

Please do share the link of the thread for me
Re: .... by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 10, 2020
Good day fellows,
Re: .... by bukhety(f): 12:37am On Jun 11, 2020
Re: .... by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 11, 2020
Re: .... by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
Still open to new offers
Re: .... by August25: 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hi please i also need a job. I graduated last year from nursing school. I'm a nurse. Base in kaduna state thank you. I wouldn't mind joining any of the force
Re: .... by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
August25:
Hi please i also need a job. I graduated last year from nursing school. I'm a nurse. Base in kaduna state thank you. I wouldn't mind joining any of the force

Even after doing nursing?¿ Hmmmm
Re: .... by thebest1210(m): 10:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
Good evening all,

I'm a graduate of Biochemistry (B.Sc and M.Sc) from UNN, with strong 2.1. Please, I'm in dire need of a job in any of the federal government Agencies/Parastatals. Please, help a brother in need.
Re: .... by August25: 6:10am On Jun 14, 2020
xscoffy:

Even after doing nursing?¿ Hmmmm
Yes sir
Re: .... by Gkemz: 8:02am On Jun 14, 2020
xscoffy:
all THIS PPLE SHOWING FURTHER INTEREST,I WILL BE HERE WHEN U WILL B SCAMMED .. SOMEONE CREATED A THREAD AND U GUYS CANT RELAX..... KEEP DROPPING NUMBERS N EMAILS TOMMOROW U SAY U DONT KNOW HOW THEY GOT UR CONTACT... RUBBISH SET OF PPLE

You are a greedy and selfish fellow. Because you created the thread you expect others not to gain from the source helping you through this platform. If they decide to drop their numbers because they need job, it shouldn't perturb you. Live and let others live too.
Re: .... by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
Gkemz:

You are a greedy and selfish fellow. Because you created the thread you expect others not to gain from the source helping you through this platform. If they decide to drop their numbers because they need job, it shouldn't perturb you. Live and let others live too.

Are u not stupid by not minding ur business
Re: .... by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
Gkemz:

I will remind u the word greed when some fellows come back to the thread to narrate how they were scammed!!

Do u know how many scammers I have came in encounter with withing d few weeks I posted this Learn how to mind ur biz.

If u need a job as well n ready to pay,try to create ur own thread not stalking a post u never created.
Re: .... by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
Gkemz:

U tink everyone is smart to avoid scam I created the thread n was being careful how I drop my contact but some stupid fellows v dropped their number,address,email etc while those pretending to have jobs to offer are hiding behind strange Nicks!¡

Maturity is minding ur own business... It's simple. U musnt remain a kid forever.

I dropped a post,someone ran in pretending he got an opening without dropping his number publicly n some fellows already dropped everything abt them. He was pretending to be reffering to the poster n was shooting a general shot to get other persons fall too.. u couldn't read the handwriting on the wall..

.. Tomorrow they run back to cry of getting scammed.
Re: .... by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
Gkemz:

Sango cannot leave Abeokuta to save a life in Portharcourt/Aba. That's Amadioha's job!

MORAL OF STORY: Mind your own business TODAY!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buy 14 Pieces Of Stock OK Jeans For #700 Each Only / Diamond Bank Recruitment Form / Job Interview @mg Resources Pls Are They Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.